Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Andrewsonlinepetshop

Great app easy to use really enjoying it

Lucadic

Excellent App!
Customer Support team was also excellent!
I would recommend this App 100%

Leather Storeworld

I have just magnifical words. The product and job of this team are perfect, excellent and so on. Thank you, Zoli and his colleagues.

My Renewable Energy Australia

Well! What can I say.
I was in a jam with my store trying to sink Vendor prices USD to my local currency including my product markup. Syncee did the lot in no time at all. I made a few mistakes doing it myself and Nikoletta fixed my mess up in no time at all.

Response time 100%
Service 150%
Respect 200% Great work Nikoletta.

Appliances247 Co Za

A really use full and well needed App for our store. The team esp Zoli have been of great help, he assisted step by step in order to get the items lsited on our site even though it was our trial. Due to the ease of this bulk upload system we will definitely be purchasing this app.

A must have!!!

Slick Interiors

Imre was excellent! Took my terrible dropbox links and worked his magic. Earlier that day I nearly gave up the whole store as my supplier had rubbish data files! Imre helped from my trial version, created a Task and we made it work, then I paid for a subscription of course. Would highly recommend.

Planetxtreme

The app is awesome and makes the grind of feeding products and updates so easy. Zoli in particular has spent a lot of time helping me with issues and is a rock star. Thank you!!

Petstoreftz

Excellent help, I am into my 1st hour and was assisted along the way

Baked Apple

Absolute brilliant app, Customer service is outstanding and the support team was also excellent

I would recommend this App 100%

Thank you again for all you all help setting up the app for us, Thousands of products added to our website in less than a hour.

Many thanks

Baked Apple UK

Aussie Bulk Discounting

Excellent App!!
Has saved me so much time and stress. Some very good features. Also their Blog has so much information.
Customer Support is outstanding. Always there to help and explain.
Keep up the good work!