Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pet Video Verify Supplies

Syncee helps a little bit but always saids they will not get involved with the suppliers doings, it is between you and the supplier. Syncee is suppose to be vetting the suppliers for wrongdoings but doesnt do this hardly at all. Be very cautious using this app. Their suppliers will try not to refund you when they are suppose to. Once incident we recently had, the supplier said the product wouldnt be in stock until May after we already had our customer's order, did we want to cancel the order. We told them we did but then they wouldnt give us a refund and when we protested through Paypal, the supplier is tried to show the item shipped at a later date, very dishonest. Syncee does nothing about this and just saids it is between the dropshipper and the supplier. Another example, when we started selling a lot of one particular product, the supplier raised prices that we had to pay for it after we sold the items without warning us, so you never can be for sure what price to set your items at and it is always a moving target which makes managing your products very difficult. Again, Syncee saids it is between the dropshipper and the supplier, Syncee does nothing. Be very cautious if you decide to use this app, especially if you are paying for it. Syncee did help with their software problems but I would say that is only about 20 percent of the battle when using this app.

April 21, 2022

We are sorry to read that you had difficulties with your supplier. Syncee does vet suppliers before they are getting displayed, and keeps an eye on them even after that. However, we are not involved in the trading process. We are a bridge between retailers and suppliers, helping them connect and manage product data automatically. If there is a request relating to an order, the retailer has to discuss it with their supplier partner. All contact details are available about suppliers on our Marketplace so retailers can easily contact their partner directly. Once again, we are sorry that you had such difficulties wih your supplier. Syncee was also here for you and still is everytime you messaged us with any questions.

TuLeggings

Very bad application, providers that do not meet the delivery time. We do not recommend it. On March 27 we made a test order and we still don't have the tracking number.
Your suppliers are so bad that they still don't answer me and they don't give me the tracking number. Today is April 18.

April 4, 2022

We are sorry to read about your experience with your supplier. As you had an issue with an order at your supplier and not with how Syncee works and the service and solutions we provide, please consider rather rating your supplier on the Syncee Marketplace where this feature is available. Furthermore, we kindly recommend you to talk about the question in matter with your supplier partner. We hope you can find a solution together soon.

Tigardo

First of all I really feel sorry for whoever wrote a positive review. Guys! This app itself is dropshipping to dropshippers. Most of their products are aliexpress products stored in the US and more. The most annoying part is they increase the price too much so imagine how much a retail dropshipper would sell their items for. I wish there was add pictures feature here so I can actually show you the insane price difference between them an Aliexpress, literally double the price on some products. They even blocked search by image tools so you can't compare prices but I have own ways. Just choose one of their branded products and search for it on Aliexpress or the internet in general and see what I mean. My advice is if you find any ' supplier' platform that doesn't allow search by image chrome Ali tools just avoid it. Thank me later!

February 21, 2022

We are sorry to read your review. Please let us highlight some very important details. There are suppliers available on the Syncee Marketplace from all over the world. From the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, France, Portugal, Spain, Hungary, Austria, Brazil, just to mention a few from the long list of countries. There are small local manufacturers listed just as suppliers known worldwide and all in between. It is not Syncee who decides the listed products' prices. The suppliers set the prices. Syncee offers the technical part so retails and suppliers can connect. There are dropship/wholesale prices of the suppliers in Syncee, and the suggested retail price by the supplier is also shown. The suggested retail price (which is just a recommendation as its name says) is usually the same as the supplier has its in own retail store if they have one. We would like to kindly ask you not to write misleading information about our service! If you have a problem with a supplier, please kindly send us an email or text us via our in-app chat. We are here to help you!

avyanaa.com

Last night I asked syncee for help regarding Shopho.Co (Shopho, in syncee) a supplier of theirs that resulted in me losing tons of business, they asked me to delete my review here first, since the team can only help me post that. Their team is great, no doubt! The only trouble is Syncees inventory management, lack of vetting of suppliers, sometimes payment trouble and resolution if a supplier harasses or insults you! I had to cancel an order of 15 products due to inventory issues between syncee and the supplier. While syncee shows 11 products, the supplier claims the product was discontinued sometime back. Initially I had trouble paying for my order, syncee helped, I managed to pay. Post paying for my order, I reached out to the supplier (Shopho) over WhatsApp who told me that the product is out of stock and has been for ages. I asking for a refund, the supplier said “haha” and I had to raise a dispute over PayPal. After this the supplier resorted to harassing me over WhatsApp and name calling. I had reported this to syncee, they are ok with such behaviour and do not ban such suppliers from their platform. They don’t even have a policy in place for such behaviour. It’s a shame that such suppliers will only bring their business down considerably. Syncee is full of glitches that result in loss of business. They don’t have a vetting process for suppliers, they don’t display authentic numbers of products available with the supplier and somehow let the supplier cancel after payment goes through. The supplier said he didn’t feel like dealing with my order - resulting in a big loss of clients. Ps; when I asked ShopHo for my money back I got a “haha” and the following day this person hurled abused over WhatsApp! Incredibly unprofessional!

February 16, 2022

We are deeply sorry you had such an experience with your supplier. Please let us highlight that we did our best to help you with any questions or issues you had. Please note that while we do keep our users' best interest at heart, we provide the technical link between the suppliers and retailers. We synchronize the product data directly from the supplier, and the products in question were in stock at the supplier. Thus, the issue was NOT with Syncee's inventory management.

Furthermore, we do not take part in the trading process, nor the communication between the interested parties as it is your responsibility to communicate any issues in a civilized manner without any type of disrespectful expressions to the others. We at Syncee stand by our policies that the communication should be handled with respect and we do ask everyone to do so as well. We have sent an email to the supplier and you in which we asked for the communication be polite and relevant.

Also, we do have a serious vetting process for suppliers, and we are not okay with disrespectful behaviour.

Regarding our further decisions, we will keep your concerns in mind. Once again, we apologise for the issue you had with your supplier.

TripleClamp Moto Canada

We used this app for a few months to import/update couple of thousands of products into our stores. The concept is great but the app is just not fully tested and ready. A major draw back was that we constantly ran into bugs that led to incorrect data on the store. Also, the app does not give you a meaningful report on the tasks it ran. There was no way to filter for the products that failed the import job. We had to browse a long list of products page by page. We had to redo most of the jobs with other apps. All of this was brought to the attention of their customer service. They fixed some of the bugs but overall we found we could not trust the app what so ever. Also their billing method is very unusual, we had to contact them several times to make correction on the number of products they were billing us for.

November 10, 2021

We are sorry to read your review. We would like to highlight the information that the product datafeed file of your supplier had issues with the structure of it. This caused the synching issue. Our developers have fixed the file so it can work properly for you, even if it wouldn't have been our job to do but the supplier's. Such a process, to fix it, takes a few days that's why we were asking for your patience. We sent a message to you on the 5th of November in which we told you we have finished working on the custom development needed to correct the file as it did have issues. However, we haven't received a feedback from you yet. Could you please check the correspondence and give us a feedback? We are always here to help you.

leadingadgetsnewegg

Tried to use the app as a supplier, I scheduled a demo, changed my schedule, and even before we had the call they just decided to ban my account and cancel the demo (we have over 2K different unique products in the US)

August 26, 2021

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and we are happy to discuss this at length with you as we always aim to improve our service based on reviews. However, there are certain criteria at Syncee that must be followed in order to become a supplier, and we always carefully review potential suppliers’ information. We believe that there is no reason for an uncalled for review as we have communicated to you why we are unable to list you.

We apologise again, please do contact us if necessary.

TisanaFashion

SYNCEE makes the client believe that the app is free and when you cancel the subscription they want to be charging you $ 79 to be able to uninstall it, 3 months have passed they still have not reimbursed me the $ 79 that they stole from me, they are THIEVES

Pucshop.nl

Free... uhu for 25 products oke to pay some but not 80 bucks a month. Other apps are like 10-20 bucks a month

May 27, 2021

We are remorseful to hear that you came to this conclusion 15 minutes after installing our application while my colleague offered her assistance in the in-app chat.

If you were to change your mind, we would be more, than happy to assist you with any questions, but keep in mind that our application is a paid one as stated on our site.

The idea behind the 25 free products is to help you set up your tasks and try out our application.

You could use our DataFeed Manager feature during this free period or you could choose one of our plans starting from 19USD any time.

Should you need any help, we will be here awaiting your contact at hello@syncee.co or via the in-app chat.

Skandinav

some suppliers sell shit but they are intermediaries for aliexpress products and they make margin on it.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have hundreds of suppliers listed on Syncee Marketplace and you have the opportunity to pick any companies from the directory you want to work with. Based on your message to our colleagues we checked which supplier's products you mentioned. Please note, in our system you can write a review from the listed suppliers which we take seriously. Feel free to write feedback about companies there.

swisspic.art

this company is dangerous, dont take theier app.... 50% from the companys inside tha app are fakes..... i make a shop with lookepic.co this is a fake company and i lost money... they from syncee dont pay me my money back... so i went to the police yesterday

May 10, 2021

We would like to kindly let you know that we requested the refund for you on the 4th of May from Shopify, and you received the refund on the 6th of May. If you have any questions regarding the payments please contact Shopify support. What you have stated in your review are untrue claims. All of our suppliers are pre-vetted and are going through a selection process before listing them. You can find each suppliers' contact information in Syncee Marketplace so you can contact them if you have any questions. If you have any issues with a supplier, with the payments regarding their products, you have to contact the supplier. In our system the retailer pays directly to the supplier, that's why our service is transparent. If you want a refund from them you can manage it via PayPal. We would like to ask you to avoid using obscene words in your messages to our team members. Life-threatening claims are completely unacceptable and just utterly wrong. Please don't taint Syncee's reputation and image falsely with such accusations.
Akos Gulyas, CEO