Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Skandinav

some suppliers sell shit but they are intermediaries for aliexpress products and they make margin on it.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have hundreds of suppliers listed on Syncee Marketplace and you have the opportunity to pick any companies from the directory you want to work with. Based on your message to our colleagues we checked which supplier's products you mentioned. Please note, in our system you can write a review from the listed suppliers which we take seriously. Feel free to write feedback about companies there.

swisspic.art

this company is dangerous, dont take theier app.... 50% from the companys inside tha app are fakes..... i make a shop with lookepic.co this is a fake company and i lost money... they from syncee dont pay me my money back... so i went to the police yesterday

May 10, 2021

We would like to kindly let you know that we requested the refund for you on the 4th of May from Shopify, and you received the refund on the 6th of May. If you have any questions regarding the payments please contact Shopify support. What you have stated in your review are untrue claims. All of our suppliers are pre-vetted and are going through a selection process before listing them. You can find each suppliers' contact information in Syncee Marketplace so you can contact them if you have any questions. If you have any issues with a supplier, with the payments regarding their products, you have to contact the supplier. In our system the retailer pays directly to the supplier, that's why our service is transparent. If you want a refund from them you can manage it via PayPal. We would like to ask you to avoid using obscene words in your messages to our team members. Life-threatening claims are completely unacceptable and just utterly wrong. Please don't taint Syncee's reputation and image falsely with such accusations.
Akos Gulyas, CEO

Belle Lea

Don't waste your time or money. I had the app for months and contacted alot of the suppliers on here to use their products and had no response, so I deleted the app and they still charged me for another month and will not give me a refund.

February 24, 2021

Hello Nic,

We want to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with a listed supplier.

Please be aware that each of our suppliers undergoes a serious pre-screening before being listed on our Marketplace. In general, we do not have to interfere in the relationship (communication) between retailers and suppliers. Syncee is solely responsible for the product management and the compliance of the products on our Marketplace.

Besides, as suppliers have to meet the listed supplier’s requirements, they can also decide whether they want to work with a retailer. Since they invest a lot of time and money building their brands, their primary purpose to work with stores that fit their branding criteria.

Our Support Team was always here for you, and we are still here to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Yours sincerely,

Lulucita Bijoux

Leaky app that takes advantage of problem solving to ask you to put 5 stars. Many many problems (pricing, interfaces not user friendly). They have some ghost suppliers which don't response and they are not able to solve issues with them. I wonder if it is not for their image. A scandal for the price of the subscription

February 11, 2021

Dear Lulucita Bijoux,

Following your report, we have contacted them as soon as you told us that they are not replying to your inquiries. We also suggested you contact them directly via phone since all of our suppliers provide their contact details in Syncee.

We hope we can get a second chance and meet your expectations in the future.

Lovematic.ie

AVOID AVOID AVOID
Im not impressed like the other poor reviews it worked well but then the feed stopped. Did we get an apology no we nearly fell out with our supplier as out of stock items were being blamed on them when in fact the feed had broken. the customer service clearly dont care. We then asked if they could upload data via there feed they said yes but it would cost extra yet it does say free setup and support. So it is not only enough that they get there subscription but pure greed the want more. We are now actively looking for an alternative. Customer service dont care Money money money So to update this is the response from Syncee the owner got in touch i explained the issue and have heard nothing. No apology no explanation nada. Since then they are now saying for me to have my orders updated 4 times a day they want 129 euro a month to add insult to injury they are blaming shopify for the feed not working. They say if you use a compare at price then there feed can not work. I also asked why is the owner who initially emailed me now not following up the answer is too busy. Do not waste your time most supplies have a feed and you can have chaperons options than these

January 13, 2021

Terrible sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service. As our support team mentioned to you via chat the supplier stock changes frequently and it caused out-of-stock issues in your store. We already changed your update frequency in your account. Regarding the new feed, as we said we can help you, but first our developers have to check the API documentation, which is free of charge of course, but takes a couple of days. We will come back to you in an email shortly.

ceecaal

I deleted this app in the middle of the month, and I had 16 days left for the start of my subscription for the next month, but I was surprised by the $ 118 discount from next month, despite my canceling the subscription
They steal people illegally

December 1, 2020

Dear Ceecaal,

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We want to highlight that our primary goal is to provide a user-friendly platform with the best support they deserve; our users come first. You can still count on us; we want to help you to solve this problem.

Moreover, as we mentioned in previous conversations.:

“When you subscribe to one of our plans, you pay the subscription fee to Shopify. As a result, you will be able to access the billing information and your invoices in your Shopify account.
Therefore, I kindly ask you to contact Shopify regarding the billing questions.”

We hope the best that we can solve this misunderstanding together and continue the collaboration.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@syncee.co or via our in-app chat.

Best regards,

aequem

This app used to work well, now the team does not care and they make huge mistakes, like changing you fullfillment centers when no one asked them because they don't know how to use their own software. They also DO NOT CARE about their customers and they don't take responsability for their mistakes. Their app has not worked really well for months now - we finally decided to stop using it and continue with MANUAL updates as it is less time than using these guys - DO NOT RECOMMEND unless you want Nightmares. They also refused to refund when their own members of staff made mistakes.

December 1, 2020

Dear Aequem,

I apologize on behalf of everyone at Syncee.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users. We can’t fix the past, but you have my commitment to solving your issue.

According to previous conversations, in Syncee, there are flexible setup options to update products’ specific fields. Although two of my colleagues asked you to provide the exact setups you wish to use, they never received any answer. We’d be more than glad to know how and what you want, and the support team would happily set it up for you.

Don’t forget; we’re here for you. You may reach us anytime at hello@syncee.co or via our in-app chat. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Best regards,

Darkest Hour Apparel

UPDATE: response to you... Actually NO my CSV file IS CORRECT If you look at my site now its PERFECT just the way it was supposed to be. YOU were not doing it correct.. IN FACT there are MANY items we didn't even have showing in my store.. Second... its 2:43am go figure you are responding to me now... almost 3am Pacific Standard time.. so yes that's true yet again... you strung me along to keep taking money from me KNOWING you couldn't do the job that I and my new team did in 20 minutes. It wasn't hard. It was so easy it made me very pissed that you couldn't get it right. I looked back at when we started together and its actually be since Jan 2020 so its been almost a year that I have been dealing with this from your company. YOU FAILED ME. You could just own up to it and admit you and your team couldn't do it correctly. I want my money back. You know you couldn't do the job correctly. I have photos proving that I emailed you guys multiple times telling you that your dropship vendors are not responding and NOTHING was done about it. I have been VERY patient but now im done. Im done being nice.. you can be a good business person by admitting that you have struggled with this for almost a year and admit your wrong doing. Instead you made me believe that my file was bad and kept having me check in with you weekly to get this fixed non stop. It was a botched job and you know it. FOR THAT and for the money I shlepped out to your company you owe me a damn apology if not my money back. Hell id consider removing this review. I have 300+ emails with my constant issues, PAGES and PAGES of chat threads of my issues. How can you even come here and pretend to the world otherwise. Unreal ........ People watch out... I hate to leave this review but I had one of the worst experiences I have EVER had in my life with ANY company with this company. FIRST- If you live in the US this company will really be hard to deal with because they are not in the US so their times that they can help you are VERY late at night . I have been up till 3am countless nights waiting for them to help me through the issues and because of the time difference it was VERY inconvenient. SECOND- while they did try their best to help me on what I thought was a hard task because this has been literally MONTHS of dealing with issues it turns out it wasn't difficult at all in fact once I figured it out how to do it yesterday it took me no kidding 20 minutes what took them FREAKING MONTHS and they STILL didn't get it right. I ended up cancelling my subscription and now im doing it myself. INSANE ... I am so beyond pissed that I wasted 9 months with this company messing up my product feeds etc.. THIRD - we have shoes in the store that have the word " hidden heel" in the title because that is the style of shoes. This app would HIDE my freaking shoes that had any word "hidden" in the title. They tried to blame my vendor turns out NOPE it wasn't the csv file or my vendor is was them. I have a new company now and they laughed at the ridiculous amount of crap this company has put me through and let me warn you now... THIS IS NOT the company you want messing with your store. My feeds are so screwed up I had to deleted over 8000 shoes in my store and now im fixing everything with my new company. The reps were nice and I know they meant well but the lack of knowledge of simple CSV file uploading is not there. FOURTH- I tried several of their dropshippers ALSO a ton of problems with them too. They either charge WAY more for shipping than what is listed in the account OR they dont answer when we have orders. I wrote Syneee about these issues and they said " we will contact them for you" Know one ever got back to me so I refunded 10 orders because of these issues. I don't think they screen their vendors. So with that being said... good luck Syncee.. You stole me of my sanity for 9 months, "Stole" my money and ruined my store.

November 21, 2020

Dear Kristen,

Let me reply to your points one by one because I feel your claims do not cover reality.

FIRST, our support team is working 03:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST (UTC -5) from Monday to Friday every working day. As you know we always try to reply to any question via chat or email in the shortest time, or if you want we can call you and talk on the phone.

SECOND, we spend many hours, days to fix your CSV, because the structure of the CSV was not correct. We tried to explain to you, but somehow you did not understand it could not be used to upload or update your products. If you opened it in an editor you received the structural error message immediately. We work with various file structures every day from all over the world, we can fix most of them in a few minutes, so we do have the knowledge to help also for you!

THIRD, we have set up your task in many ways, because you could not explain exactly how you want to upload your products to your store, there was no feedback from you for any of these setups. In Syncee there are flexible setup options to create products, but you have to make it clear what you want, and of course, the supplier data should contain what you want. We have many satisfied users who use Syncee without any issue.

FOURTH, all our listed suppliers are checked before they listed in our marketplace. But we always suggest to build up direct and long term connection with the suppliers. In Syncee you can find the contact details of all of our suppliers so you can contact them any time in any issues, so you do not have to wait for the reply. This is how trading works in the offline and online world for many years!

Of course, if you want to give us a new try, you know we are always here to help you!

Akos
CEO of Syncee

House of Matilda

Worst app Ive ever used. Products disappear of the site, customer service is awful. Do not install this app, biggest waste of hours and money.

October 29, 2020

We would like to clear your comment. We want to emphasize that we were in contact daily with each other. Moreover, we tried to call you by phone several times without an answer. We received your emails all the time, and immediately we answered as soon as possible, as our office is open only on weekdays from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (US Central Time). As you can see in other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users.

livingprotect.ch

The company is criminal, why do I say that? quite simply, if you have created a catalog and bought a plan and download products, you cannot stop it even if you set the catalog to inactive. the download continues and you can't click the delete button, then i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, and look, my purchased plan in the amount of 79 dollars is gone.
This is clearly fraud and we will now notify shopify and the police Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

October 5, 2020

Dear Taric,

As we discussed today this is the normal behavior of the Shopify billing system. If you uninstall an app your subscription will be automatically canceled. If you would like to use the app again, you have to subscribe to a plan again. There are only 2 options if you subscribe to a plan again and ask a refund from the Shopify billing team or ask our support to activate your subscription manually for the month that you have already paid. This is exactly what we have done for you today, so you can use Syncee for the period what you have paid.

Of course, our support team is always here to help you!

Akos