Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

TassaUSA

DONOT BUY OR INSTALL THIS THING, this app is not recommended at all, fist of all they will take your money,just by installing the app and even if you need support from them,they will not reply you just killing time to charge you and its costumer service is disgusting, I advice every one to stay away from them this is just to rip you. off, addiding product to your store will cause glitch and slow down all the process, its just glitter gimmick to take your money no more, it's easy to get 5 stars fake review anyone can try it and end up with the same result which is non professional support and software is just cannot do what they promise you, even their product prices are higher than market ,you can directly contact these supplier and add products no need for all these head ache and middle man to charge you extra for a service that you will not get, I don't know how shopify allow this happen in their platform.
I already contacted you and you denied shopify email to refund me and now you are blaming shopify for the charge, I think this is something shopify must have a clear policy and answer as this is totally not good for shopify as a respectful company and platform.

June 6, 2019

Please note that we do not charge our customers for installing Syncee.

Our app is free to install, we have 14 days free trial and even after the free trial is expired, it still remains free to use.

Shopify charges for using this app only after a user subscribes to any of our plans.

We have free support from 09.00 until 17.30 (GMT+2).

Are you having any issues? Please contact us and we're here to help!

Thank you.

Ofertas247

Sadly this add is full of bugs and needs lots of lots of improvements and is very very expensive. Other apps give you full access to all inventory or suppliers for under $29 and this app is overpriced.

I spent 4hrs exploring, adding, editing, fixing and testing each area of the app and found lots of missing features and bugs. especially this add ONLY let you import the products NOTHING else, the app does not add vendor/supplier products automatically and this causes all other product to be mixed, you can not edit*delete a single product one by one inside this app. When you add products it says you have your products but they do not show up in the app, when a product is added and the product does not have any variant/inventory(0) it counts as there was product and this is bad because you have a paid package that is limited by imported products. also, it does not let you change collections for every single product when you import the products they just go to Shopify, that means after that you still have to go and find every single product and add to their collection/category because it does not let you do it when importing the product. I am very unsatisfied with the bugs, features, expensive prices and the worst thing is the waste of my time exploring an app that at the end did not work. Soi just uninstalled this app.

Silulo Online Store

The app is good if you have less than 50 items to upload. When you upload 50-1000+ it doesn't upload images correctly.

It shows broken images with grey shadows.

FOR ONLINE STORES IT'S USELESS IF A PRODUCT HAS NO PROPER IMAGE. WILL NOW TRY ALTERNATIVES.

TrendCityIL

If I could give them 0 stars I would.
GET AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!

We tried more than once using it, an import XML file with our supplier's products,
The import was gone badly and imported without the stock amount and vars.
We tried to get a refund and they said we can't because we used the app...
We have deleted more than 1000 products that were imported badly.
and by the way for a good widget for our XML file they wanted 350$...

BAD BAD BAD APP just go to another app instead,

April 8, 2019

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

We have received an XML file prior to subscribing and we stated that we cannot work with it because it is badly structured and does not have inventory quantity as your supplier provided it this way. Please note: Syncee does not provide information about inventory quantity and prices as only the supplier knows these data. If the supplier can provide a suitable, well structured product feed file that have information about inventory quantity, then we can definitely make it work in first go without any hassle.

Also, if you mean another XML file, as you haven't contacted us after subscribing, our technical colleagues will gladly check it for you. We have free technical support, but you need to contact us first, otherwise we cannot help.

We have also noticed that you have wrongly set up your Syncee task updates and therefore they did not run. We have fixed it for you, so now they should run in the given intervals.

We have recently contacted you in email in details of how we can help you. Looking forward to make you a happy customer.

Peach Me Boutique

This is not a drop shipping app. this is an supply product up loader to your store. you have to do everything manually to select your products. also when you have an order you have to track down the supplier your order is not automatically uploaded to the supplier. your customer information for shipping is not automatic you have to place the order manually. THIS IS NOT A DROP SHIPPING APP.

Millan Technologies

Never worked and they don't have tech support over the phone and their chat requires for you to buy the service in order to chat with tech support, that is insane. Terrible app specially the support.

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Piccolomx

You have reached the daily manual run limit.

WTF!!! Just one per day ??

It is not possible to run tests for this reason and it is impractical.

Pendleton Square

Too difficult to learn how to import, mainly because the explainer videos are too hard to understand. They need a different explainer voice. Too hard to understand! This makes us want to invest elsewhere.

Giesswein Us

Suddenly the import of the variant iamges do not work anymore. Now we have big problems on our productiv store. A lot of images are missing.

Previous 1