Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Girls.co.uk

If you like paying for literally nothing at all, then this is the app for you. Its says it has suppliers feeds ready, what they dont tell you is they use basic feeds, brings in the products in junk format, automatically pulls in new products from the feed - so you will end up with junk store full of garbage because of the way it brings them in from the feed. They make it sound very good, but the reality is....its absolute junk! They take the money straight away, I would suggest this is because they like to rob you before you realise what a pile of dog poo this is. Bring in products with just one image, even though the wholesaler has mulitpule images available, but only in paid feed - they dont make this clear at all. It updates products overwriting previous edits etc. Its a scam and I am suprised Shopify dont manage these apps better, stopping companies like this charging money for something that doesnt work and is NOT what is described by the app sellers at all. Avoid at all costs, unless you like wasting money or ending up with a store that imports junk files and messes up your site everytime new products are ran. Limited to ONLY ONE AUTOMATIC RUN per day, so good luck calling your customers to tell them they just brought something that actually went out of stock hours ago! You can run manual updates several times a day with some plans, so if your doing it manually, just import the update feed from the supplier and dont give these robbing sods your money! SCAM!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. I would like to kindly share some details regarding your concern. We are using product feed files from suppliers at the integration, we use the data that the supplier's file includes. However, we have another feature beside the in-app supplier catalog: we can work with any supplier's product data if there is a feed file from them we can use. Also, the products that can be found in the supplier's webstore are not necessarily in the feed file we are using. You also mentioned the automatic updates, runs. We didn't receive any questions regarding whether we can do more updates for you. Please send us a message if you did. We can, of course, manage more updates per day for retailers, but it is not in the packages by default. We are sorry to see that you were not satisfied while using our app. Please, anytime you will have a question about our service, feel free to contact us, we are always ready and happy to help our clients.

Apos

I added Syncee to help me manage product CSV upload to my Shopify product library.

Despite what was advertised, I am surprised to find numerous missing features from the app.

It is only able to update a small subset of fields out of the universe of fields are available to be updated via Shopify API.

Developer also cite performance/load issues as the underlying reason of the additional restriction on the fields that can be updated via Syncee.

This is an app that could be so much better if the developer put in the effort to fully realize what it is advertise to do.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, as I mentioned earlier we can update just the those fields that the Shopify API allow us, and until the Shopify not change the restriction on the field that we can manage. If you want to upload/update all of the field which is possible with the Shopify API, it will take more time because we have to check the field first and then update and if you set 10 fields to update we have to do it with all of the fields.
If your file contain in one column different option names, we can upload the products with a specific name as you requested earlier, for this just need to create more tasks to multiple option names. ( one task, on option name )
If you need any help, just let us know and we will help you to solve your problem.
Our developers working continuously on the new features to make Syncee better as soon as possible.

TassaUSA

DONOT BUY OR INSTALL THIS THING, this app is not recommended at all, fist of all they will take your money,just by installing the app and even if you need support from them,they will not reply you just killing time to charge you and its costumer service is disgusting, I advice every one to stay away from them this is just to rip you. off, addiding product to your store will cause glitch and slow down all the process, its just glitter gimmick to take your money no more, it's easy to get 5 stars fake review anyone can try it and end up with the same result which is non professional support and software is just cannot do what they promise you, even their product prices are higher than market ,you can directly contact these supplier and add products no need for all these head ache and middle man to charge you extra for a service that you will not get, I don't know how shopify allow this happen in their platform.
I already contacted you and you denied shopify email to refund me and now you are blaming shopify for the charge, I think this is something shopify must have a clear policy and answer as this is totally not good for shopify as a respectful company and platform.

June 6, 2019

Please note that we do not charge our customers for installing Syncee.

Our app is free to install, we have 14 days free trial and even after the free trial is expired, it still remains free to use.

Shopify charges for using this app only after a user subscribes to any of our plans.

We have free support from 09.00 until 17.30 (GMT+2).

Are you having any issues? Please contact us and we're here to help!

Thank you.

Ofertas247

Sadly this add is full of bugs and needs lots of lots of improvements and is very very expensive. Other apps give you full access to all inventory or suppliers for under $29 and this app is overpriced.

I spent 4hrs exploring, adding, editing, fixing and testing each area of the app and found lots of missing features and bugs. especially this add ONLY let you import the products NOTHING else, the app does not add vendor/supplier products automatically and this causes all other product to be mixed, you can not edit*delete a single product one by one inside this app. When you add products it says you have your products but they do not show up in the app, when a product is added and the product does not have any variant/inventory(0) it counts as there was product and this is bad because you have a paid package that is limited by imported products. also, it does not let you change collections for every single product when you import the products they just go to Shopify, that means after that you still have to go and find every single product and add to their collection/category because it does not let you do it when importing the product. I am very unsatisfied with the bugs, features, expensive prices and the worst thing is the waste of my time exploring an app that at the end did not work. Soi just uninstalled this app.

Silulo Online Store

The app is good if you have less than 50 items to upload. When you upload 50-1000+ it doesn't upload images correctly.

It shows broken images with grey shadows.

FOR ONLINE STORES IT'S USELESS IF A PRODUCT HAS NO PROPER IMAGE. WILL NOW TRY ALTERNATIVES.

TrendCityIL

If I could give them 0 stars I would.
GET AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!

We tried more than once using it, an import XML file with our supplier's products,
The import was gone badly and imported without the stock amount and vars.
We tried to get a refund and they said we can't because we used the app...
We have deleted more than 1000 products that were imported badly.
and by the way for a good widget for our XML file they wanted 350$...

BAD BAD BAD APP just go to another app instead,

April 8, 2019

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

We have received an XML file prior to subscribing and we stated that we cannot work with it because it is badly structured and does not have inventory quantity as your supplier provided it this way. Please note: Syncee does not provide information about inventory quantity and prices as only the supplier knows these data. If the supplier can provide a suitable, well structured product feed file that have information about inventory quantity, then we can definitely make it work in first go without any hassle.

Also, if you mean another XML file, as you haven't contacted us after subscribing, our technical colleagues will gladly check it for you. We have free technical support, but you need to contact us first, otherwise we cannot help.

We have also noticed that you have wrongly set up your Syncee task updates and therefore they did not run. We have fixed it for you, so now they should run in the given intervals.

We have recently contacted you in email in details of how we can help you. Looking forward to make you a happy customer.

Peach Me Boutique

This is not a drop shipping app. this is an supply product up loader to your store. you have to do everything manually to select your products. also when you have an order you have to track down the supplier your order is not automatically uploaded to the supplier. your customer information for shipping is not automatic you have to place the order manually. THIS IS NOT A DROP SHIPPING APP.

Millan Technologies

Never worked and they don't have tech support over the phone and their chat requires for you to buy the service in order to chat with tech support, that is insane. Terrible app specially the support.

Bananas And Peaches

If I could give less stars I would, customer care took days to respond each question I had, and when I chose a company and had questions, The customer service team still did not respond at all. So I reached out to the wholesaler themselves, and they informed me they don't evenoffer drop shipping anymore. Over all completely disappointing a waste of days of work and a waste of money.

Piccolomx

You have reached the daily manual run limit.

WTF!!! Just one per day ??

It is not possible to run tests for this reason and it is impractical.

Previous 1