Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

Scarvesnthangs

I don't like this one. I thought that it worked similar to Oberlo. i did get an order and will remove it when I figure out how to fulfil the item.

June 6, 2019

Please note that we have never stated that we do order fulfillment.

Our application is only for uploading and updating the products to Shopify and helping Shopify store owners sourcing products by having a suppliers database.

Regarding order fulfillment, please contact your supplier or look for an order fulfillment center.

We have collected fulfillment centers from all over the world to help our customers. You can find them here: https://www.syncee.io/2018/04/19/fulfillment-centers-around-world/

If you have any issues or questions regarding product uploads and updates, feel free to contact us. We have free support from 09.00 until 17.30 (GMT+2).

Southern Draw Designs

Well nothing has improved still waiting on someone to contact me since July 13 sent 2 messages not one person has contacted me. This is actually my 2nd go around with your company the first-time customer service wasn’t helpful at all so I canceled but still had to pay 29.00- never even did a import with syncee . You advertise and send emails how easy it is with importing products, That is the main reason I gave you another shot on your Syncee Supplier Exchange they list a few of the suppliers that I have accounts with that I would be able to import with the click of a pic/product. Not they aren’t coming up in the search data field. Think I spent my last 29.00 with Syncee. it let me post if I gave 2 stars

Diamonds Magic

your software has caused me no end of problems. I am subscribed until october but once again my scheduled update has stopped working on its own and when I try to run it manually the system says my trial has expired. VERY frustrating

Lost River Outpost

Great for importing specific products into your catalog. Not so great for updating the import, updating quantity, or anything else. Every update modified my product listings or catalog organization.