Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 11, 2023

I'm actually still building my online store but I do like how easy it is to import products to my store and that there is usually more than one photo for each product. That makes setting up the store easier. Looking forward to how things work when the store is up and running.

Handbag Tales
Time spent using app: 27 days
Syncee replied January 12, 2023

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you are satisfied with how easily our app works and that you love all the features we offer, not to mention the product and supplier range available on our platform. If anytime you have a question, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always here for you!

January 6, 2023

Just starting so really can't provide an accurate rating, monthly fees are high compared to other providers.

Life Shift Yoga
Time spent using app: 5 days
Syncee replied January 6, 2023

Thank you for your review. If you have any questions on how Syncee works, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co, we are always happy to help you! Thank you for choosing Syncee!

November 5, 2022

The price is too much for only 500 products, doesn't help sellers who wants to try it first before choosing a plan that is right for them. :P :P

flawlesseternalbeauty
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Syncee replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for your review. All merchants can browse among more than five million dropshipping products on Syncee Marketplace from pre-vetted suppliers worldwide. Syncee provides all the tools needed to find products and suppliers for any business and offers multiple solutions to help you in the daily product data management processes such as automated product updates and order synchronization. We believe that our pricing structure is reasonable and we hope you will continue benefiting from Syncee's solutions in the long run. In case of any questions, please feel free to send us an email or chat message anytime. We are always here for you!

October 8, 2022

Buena, pero para que sea funcional, les falta, pocos productos en español, y los que hay no puedes calcular el shipping.. (entonces NO es dropshipping) Si traduces tu el artículo , al día siguiente te lo borran y ponen en ingles. La fusión con Alibaba es buena, pero como porque paga el surcharge. A menos que resuelvan estas cosas, solo 1 mes estaré .

QuéNecesito.shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Syncee replied October 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. We would like to kindly ask you to contact our customer support team so we can help you make the most out of Syncee and find a solution for what you are looking for. We have a product editor and a variant renaming feature that might be of help to you. Furthermore, there are fields that Syncee does not update automatically, like the description or the title, however, there are fields you mustn't modify so the update process could work seamlessly. Please contact us via in-app live chat or email at support@syncee.co, we would be happy to help you!

June 21, 2022

Customer service = 5 stars! The search features on the app are lacking and inaccurate. Searching for something specific (i.e. garden shovel), even with filters, does not generate those items, but instead generates water pumps. If searching multiple times in a row (i.e. outdoor chair, umbrella, grill, planter, etc), the app will start to generate the same items repeatedly, page after page and nothing is related to the search terms. Very frustrating.

Botanical and Outdoor Specialty Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Syncee replied June 22, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our customer service. Our team is always here to help you. As for the search features, we are sorry to read you had such an experience with that. We hope the next time you will search for products, you will find what you are looking for easily. Your feedback is very important to us, and we always keep on evolving our services.

Edited July 1, 2022

Syncee helps a little bit but always saids they will not get involved with the suppliers doings, it is between you and the supplier. Syncee is suppose to be vetting the suppliers for wrongdoings but doesnt do this hardly at all. Be very cautious using this app. Their suppliers will try not to refund you when they are suppose to. Once incident we recently had, the supplier said the product wouldnt be in stock until May after we already had our customer's order, did we want to cancel the order. We told them we did but then they wouldnt give us a refund and when we protested through Paypal, the supplier is tried to show the item shipped at a later date, very dishonest. Syncee does nothing about this and just saids it is between the dropshipper and the supplier. Another example, when we started selling a lot of one particular product, the supplier raised prices that we had to pay for it after we sold the items without warning us, so you never can be for sure what price to set your items at and it is always a moving target which makes managing your products very difficult. Again, Syncee saids it is between the dropshipper and the supplier, Syncee does nothing. Be very cautious if you decide to use this app, especially if you are paying for it. Syncee did help with their software problems but I would say that is only about 20 percent of the battle when using this app. If Syncee would/will help with suppliers doings then it would be 5 stars.

Pet Video Verify Supplies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Syncee replied April 21, 2022

We are sorry to read that you had difficulties with your supplier. Syncee does vet suppliers before they are getting displayed, and keeps an eye on them even after that. However, we are not involved in the trading process. We are a bridge between retailers and suppliers, helping them connect and manage product data automatically. If there is a request relating to an order, the retailer has to discuss it with their supplier partner. All contact details are available about suppliers on our Marketplace so retailers can easily contact their partner directly. Once again, we are sorry that you had such difficulties wih your supplier. Syncee was also here for you and still is everytime you messaged us with any questions.

April 13, 2022

Haven't used yet but so far is helpful...not much to say... don't know why they would expect a rating just for signing up..

Airecrist
Time spent using app: 25 days
Syncee replied April 14, 2022

It is nice to read your words that you find our application helpful. Please, if anytime you have a question about how our app works, feel free to contact our support team via in-app chat or email at support@syncee.co. We are always happy to help you.

April 16, 2021

Heaps of suppliers and great items, however we couldn't get the shipping to work so have deleted it now, for anyone who can work that out its worth a look, plus the customer service team respond v.quickly

thatsadeal.com.au
Time spent using app: 3 months
Syncee replied April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important for us. Please note, Syncee doesn't work as a fulfillment center, our application manages product data for merchants, it is a bridge between retailers and suppliers. We tried to recommend you options as a solution, and we are sorry you couldn't get the shipping work. We wish you further success with your online business.

Edited May 1, 2020

So my Dropshipping journey began with Spocket where I found at least a couple of brands within EU that looked interesting. I then noticed that most products were priced well above the end customer prices found on other retailer stores on the Internet. I switched to Syncee to try my luck here, as the same products were available but with a better price.

I signed up for 4 different suppliers and waited for about 1-2 weeks to get an approval for two of them. I e-mailed the other two and they replied they don't use Syncee anymore and invited me to their own platforms which would require a deposit of 500 EUR to start with.

A few more weeks passed and I've had 3-4 orders with Syncee. I can say that as a European store, dropshipping with suppliers from the UK, the delivery times are currently 10 days+. If this has to do with COVID-19 time will tell, I hope the delivery times will improve.

I had an issue with my main supplier removing almost all of their products by accident, which caused major trouble on my shop. This was solved with haste, once I got in contact with the right people.

So to be fair the support has been okay, I've got replies with a few business hours. You will have to do most of the work contacting the suppliers yourself, as they won't login to Syncee to look at your application.

Once you get orders there's no automatic way of placing the necessary orders at the suppliers stores, you will have to do this manually which is very time consuming. Syncee says that a new future that handles this will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Can't wait and I'll update my review once this is released.

For EU stores: You will most probably also have to pay VAT for your purchase, even though it's within EU/EES. This will eat of your margins, as you will have to do it again when declaring in your own country. Make sure to talk to your suppliers about this, maybe they can help you.

Carelief
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
Syncee replied May 1, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience with some of our suppliers and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Syncee service and support.

You can leave supplier reviews in Syncee marketplace about your supplier experience.

We have already contacted the mentioned suppliers, so we will try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Please also check your email.

March 22, 2020

Seems to add all the products to a catologue rather than giving a choice to what collection id like to add to. other than that great products

||The||Peoples||Vault||
Time spent using app: 5 days
Syncee replied March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review about our application. I would just like to share the information with you that we just released the new version of Syncee in these days. In the new version, you can find many new & useful features which means help for you too. Please give our support team a feedback so we can help you.