Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Fashion Limonade

Finally an application that gives the chance to countries other than China.!!!!! The app is more than appreciated for me. I have a problem I am writing to you and almost an hour later I have my answer.

GrapeVital

Had a problem to solve and got immediate help!
Awesome support, and fast!
Thanks a lot for the flexible solution!

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are also very happy that you are here with us, being a member of our friendly community. If anytime you have a question, we are here to help :)

Importex

Very nice support!
Easy for begnrs!

I will continue using it in my next stores for 100% sure.

Very Responsive

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our app and service and that you are planning to use Syncee in your next stores as well. You are amazing! :)

NordlyHome.dk

Perfect app with perfect support - Very helpfull support which can answer every question you might have and help you with the sync.
5 stars from us.

September 24, 2020

We appreciate your kind words, thank you so much for it! We are always here to help! :)

PShop.hu

Profi alkalmazás, egyszerű használat.Nagyon kedves ügyfélszolgálat a kérdéseimre mindig választ kaptam.

September 18, 2020

Köszönjük a szép szavakat! :) Ne feledd, ügyfélszolgálatunk bármikor rendelkezésedre áll.

Thank you for the kind words; we appreciate it! :) Don't forget, our Support Team is here to help you anytime if you need assistance.

Gazoomba

The staff at Syncee really helpful they had me setup correctly, and made me feel that everything is in good order, I have my mind at ease that my import of my products will be with no hassle at all, and Syncee team always there to help

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

Lesomanija

I was able to import products from my custom XML and had a great experience with customer support.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are more than happy that we could help you. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Shopeek.hr

Great customer service. I needed some help today and it was sorted out very fast. Great App as well.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your kind words. :) Don't forget, our Support Team is here for you any time you need help.

TheOneStore

Hello
I would like to write to your support team but i couldn't find your contact details.
Can you help please

September 11, 2020

Hi there :)

There are two ways to reach our support team:

Write an email to hello@syncee.co

Start a conversation from your Syncee account, or via our website using our in-app chat.
For the in-app live chat, click on our logo icon in the bottom-right corner of the pages.

Our working hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 A.M. to 11.30 P.M. in GMT+02.00 / UTC+02.00.

S-Tech SA

Really helpful online chat, they assisted me with ease as a newbie user. I can highly recommend using the app for data manager feeds.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your review, and welcome to Syncee! :) We are so happy you find our service helpful! Anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45