Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Kahdro

Grabbing products on the marketplace and connecting with the Shopify store is easy. Great help by the customer support as well!

Accezorix

I used this app to start a webshop, and even though it can be a little hard to work with, they are helpful and keep developing tools that makes it easy to sell your products

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our primary purpose is to provide the best user-friendly environment, including our app and Customer Service. We're happy that you have felt it and were satisfied with it. Don't forget, if you need help at any stage, we are here for you. :)

CenkToShop

They reply super fast and the customerservice is the best i saw ever yet. The overlay is simple and easy to understand.

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. :)

MusímMít.cz

Well... Absolutely amazing customers service I give five biiiig stars to Imre, for real. Amazing services, great and smooth system. Really well done. I am really impressed.

February 18, 2021

We're so grateful for your kind words. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job! :)

Purrs & Pooches

Great application and service would definitely recommend to a friend or business to use. I will probably use in another one of my stores actually.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best service possible. We're glad you are satisfied with Syncee and appreciate you recommending us to others. :)

Man-oh-Man.nl | Winkel voor Mannen

Great customer's help. Fast reply and not annoyed by questions of a beginner. I will certainly continue using Syncee. Recommend it.
Riemer Kramer
Netherlands www.man-oh-man.nl

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Riemer. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for users like you. We are here for you anytime you need any assistance! :)

SUNBERR

The Syncee is the best service i have ever seen. Its people is very good. I am very satisfied with Syncee.

February 16, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for fantastic users like you. :)

NaszeZoo

Quite big prices, but support is the Best in the world and the app even if expensive is worth the price❤️

February 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback, and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! :)

Wiggly Pup Bandana

nice products, excellent customer service! haven't started selling their products yet but I think things will go smoothly.

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We wish you good luck in the future for a successful business. :)

NewWave Adg Boutique

I am using syncee for a couple of months now, and I really enjoy it, the suppliers are really good and the quality of the items are amazing.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you chose us, and hopefully, it will be a long-lasting collaboration together. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52