Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Billykite

Being a beginner to this type of app I initially needed some guidance and Richard was amazing with his very swift and easy to understand customer support. He was able to make certain changes to our complicated feeds and now after a few days of learning from his created filters and rules, I am able to confidently make the import and export of our remaining feeds to be true to how we need. Once you grasp the basics Syncee is fantastic and straightforward and I am excited to do the initial set up and sit back and enjoy the results. Highly recommended

December 4, 2020

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words; we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We’re very grateful for users like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thanks again! :)

The Private Outlet

Amazing support chat: fast and accurate! they help us to import product and they answer to all of our question. Nice app! 5 star (Hope they'll integrate auto-order service for more vendors in future, it's so helpful!)

December 3, 2020

We appreciate your kind words. We are constantly working on improvements, including adding more suppliers to the Auto-order feature. Our Support Team is more than happy to help you. :)

minnako

I get hel in every steps. I appreciate the effort of the support team. They set it up everything. The app works great I am able to link my supplier's url to my shop and now the app adds new products and keeps update them every time I want. I highly recommend this app.

December 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We know that Syncee can be challenging at first but that's why our Support Team is here to help kind users like you. We hope that you will enjoy every minute of using our app. :)

BizzBazár

They were super helpful, and fortunatly, I could communicate them on my native language, wich helped me a lot! I would definitly recomment the staff.

December 3, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you! :)

Az értékelésed feldobta a napunkat, köszönjük a bizalmadat! :)

Vape Haze

Really helpful staff, thanks to Imre who helped me alot as I am new to dropshipping. Spent a good while with me to get everything right.

December 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with Syncee. Thanks for sharing. :) We're here for you anytime you need help.

De Zonneklok

The customer service of Syncee is AMAZING! They always response fast like WOW. Also for every problem, there is a solution.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We are doing our best to meet our amazing users' expectations like yours. :)

pmayo-test

Great app! We wanted to connect a feed to our shop and this app is perfect for it. The customer service is great too! Well done

November 25, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. :)

petipetishop

acabo de llegar a esta aplicacion y es de reseñar varias cosas, la cantidad de protuctos tan grande que posee, los precios y lo facil de usar que es la aplicacion, yo recomiendo esta app

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! We really appreciate you being one of our users and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

Karasna

They helped me migrate my products from my unique system (from csv) to Shopify. This process is very fast and helpful to us!The support is really helpful and always tries their best to solve my problems.
I can recommend it to everyone who wants to manage their products automatically.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best users share their experiences.

We're glad we were able to meet your expectations!

The L.A. District

Amazing app!. I have tried many other feed sync apps but I believe Syncee is really great. Customer service is very reliable and supportive which is the most important factor to me. I believe every dropshipper should use or atleast try Syncee.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement! We're glad that you love the unique experience that we provide at Syncee, and we appreciate you helping to share our service with other dropshippers. You will always be a welcomed user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48