Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

Coffee Jar

The reason to try the app, Its free and it offers a great opportunity for your website. The Support team has been amazing, They have taken the extra time to make sure I make the most out of the app. The pricing options are very generous, the app is fully functioning on the free plan. Once you have more sales the paid options are focused on helping you optimise and scale. While not required the payment is covered by the extra sales received because of Syncee.

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It is so great to see you are satisfied with the service and features provided by Syncee. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us anytime :)

dhezsaints

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee's service!

Say the name!

Great app. I am using this app for weeks now and it's very easy to use. I really love this app so much.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. You are amazing! :) If anytime you have a question to Syncee, do not hesitate to let us know about it!

FunDrive24

We think this app and the service are great. Everything worked great and immediately. Great service and friendly staff. Thanks very much

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your review :) We are more than happy to read your words! In case of any questions, always feel free to contact our customer support staff.

E-co City

First class customer service, had a minor issue that was nobodies fault and Richard was on hand to resolve it immediately with live response times. Recommend this to anyone.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It is great to see you are satisfied with our customer service and our application. If anytime you have a question, feel free to let us know about it :)

Eagle Glass Elite

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I switched from Big Commerce to Shopify because of this app, and it was the best move I have ever made!! The Syncee data feed manager has allowed me the ability to keep my stock (7000 SKUS) updated at all times with close to zero manual input, and zero programming skills. I have yet to use the marketplace but I plan to soon. The features are as good or better as what you'd pay an experienced team and well worth the monthly. FYI: I tried around 15 apps before settling with syncee. Very grateful.

November 29, 2021

You are amazing! Thank you for your kind words :) It is so great to see you are satisfied with the Syncee DataFeed Manager, we are so happy our service means a lot help for your business :) In case of any questions, we are always here for you.

Blissful22

I used the app to add merchandise to my store. My first order was a breeze, and the customer was delighted with their timely delivery and the wonderful apparel they received. The app itself needs to be streamlined and more user-friendly, but the products are as stated once you have it working. I would rather have a harder time downloading my products than have an unhappy customer. Thank you Syncee

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) It means a lot to our team that you are satisfied with the service we offer. We wish you many sales! In case of any questions, we are here to help you!

Kaufparadies | Einfach - einfach

Great System, fast install and easy to understood. Best thing is the support chat, works fast and knows what to do :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you are satisfied with the service Syncee offers. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it :)

HERA COFFEE CO.

Easy to navigate through Syncee order management and follow the instructions to create my first order

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you like Syncee's features. If anytime you have a question about our application, feel free to contact us via in-app chat or email, support@syncee.co :)

BrightTrendingStore

I chose Syncee for my dropshipping business because they have many products and suppliers I can choose from. Their app for order fulfillment is easy to use and best of all, Syncee's customer service is one of the best.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is great to see you love what Syncee provides :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65