Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Alibaba Dropship, DataFeed Manager

Fragile

It help me reduce my work with at least 80%. Very useful with a lot of platforms, they offered to customize my feed to work with my store.

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service and that our application could help you run your business more smoothly :)

CartouchesLaserink.com

very good app, complete product descriptions in multiple langages, multiple product images, price sync with the suppliers, well done

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with what our application offers. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know about it :)

Angeles Couture

Just started using the app, I really like the simplicity of using it, quick product transfer to the store, easy set up and helpful customer service and good amount of products to choose from. The only small criticism is that some of the products had a link to supplier website in the product description, which isn't good for my customer to see, so be ware and check the product description. Otherwise very happy with the app!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words we are really happy you are satisfied with our service :) As for the product descriptions: it is the supplier who provides their product data, it is not Syncee who creates it. If you contact the supplier about this matter, maybe they can find a solution. :)

aurina.ro

I'm very happy with syncee app, It's very easy to find products and import into my shopify store, 500 products for the basic marketplace plan it's ok to get started, the next plan for 10.000 products it's a bit expensive, I think there should be a cheaper plan for 5.000 products instead of jumping directly to 10.00 products next plan.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our customers' feedback is really important for us, so we are happy you shared your thoughts with us. If you have questions regarding Syncee anytime, we are here for you! :)

Eurekaonline

I have just installed this app and it is great. The MarketPlace and Alibaba integrations are just superb! I am sure this will change the whole game of my dropshipping business. Kudos to Syncee!

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are happy you are here with us and that you are satisfied with our service :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

Crazy Fashion City

I'm a beginner with this app but it seems at first glance that it can fully satisfy my needs. The customer support is top and answers me promptly helping me with all my questions.

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

Amazing Games Online

it's a great app. the best I've tried to date.
the customer service is exceptional, they were very fast, they solved my problems and they were very kind.
TIP TOP!

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It is very kind of you. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service! :) We wish you many sales!

Any One Thing

Just started using the product have had support when needed quick easy and fast, Great work guys !!!

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions, we are always here to help :)

HAB Emporium, Inc.

This is the best app we have used in the integration and syncing of products from suppliers to our online store in terms of price, wide array of products and suppliers in their own marketplace, option of a Data Feed Manager outside of the marketplace, ease of use, and superb tech support.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. You are amazing! We are happy you are here with us and that you are satisfied with our service. We wish you many sales! :)

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

When I've needed help with nuanced steps in setting up and utilizing Syncee for importing products to my shop, Imre has been professional, friendly, and proactive in helping me to get the most out of this app. Thank you Imre!

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to read your words :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56