Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

Global Dropshipping Marketplace, DataFeed Manager

PetsUSA Mart

Great app! I am using for several of my shops and for every one of the shops it does the work as expected.

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us. We are happy you are a part of our big and friendly community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask our support team anytime.

White Horse Retail Europe

Just starting to use the app, and I had a small issue with it not detecting my active subscription, but perhaps I was too eager to start importing products :-) Great support from Roland, started my imports within a few minutes.

March 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope everything runs smoothly now. If anytime you have a question, always feel free to let us know about it, we are here to help!

Jerusalem Yarmulka

im using e-commerce web store. recently i've try shopify with FB +IG. looks that this tool can integrate all together

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you are satisfied with our application. If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us, we are always here to help.

Feveran

Hello,
I run my webshop from Belgium and i'm very satisfied with the products I can find in Syncee they are unique and come from trustworthy companies.
The app operates perfect and is perfect for my business in which i sell luxury products for men and women. I'm satisfied with Syncee, it's professional and easy to use.
Don't hesitate to use Syncee.
Best regards from Belgium

March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means so much to our team! Please, anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Homely

5 stars, some of the best customer support I've experienced. Every time a had an issue they were quick to solve it.

March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate it. We are here for you! Anytime you have a question, we are always here and happy to help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Enkel het Beste

Really intuitive app.
And if you have questions, Imre is the best (pro-active) help I've ever gotten! We now run multiple imports and updates from different suppliers in one place, how cool! Thanks!

February 25, 2020

We are really happy you are satisfied with our service. Thank you so much for your kind review. If you need any help using our application, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help!

SKIRTEL

its a really good experience with syncee.roland from customer service is excellent he answered all the questions i asked.will continue to use their service.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. If you have any questions, always feel free to let us know about it and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mon Petit Vanity

Excellent application, very responsive and attentive customer service. Even if you don't understand much about upload / update inventory products on Shopify, it's not a problem to make it works properly. Quick answers, great help. I recommend it without any problem.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate it. Our team is always here to answer your questions and make product managing be easy for you. If there is anything we can help you with, feel free to message us anytime.

Shoperodevelopment

Great app for loading and updating my products. Especially the updating products multiple times a day is so awesome. Support is class too. Thanks guys, keep the good work up! :)

February 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear you like our service. We are also happy that you are here with us. If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact us, we are always just an email away.

aliazix

the application is very helpful, and the connection with the supplier multiply, and fast response from the admin syncee

January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our service. We are always here and help our clients as soon as possible. Please, anytime you have a question, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being a member of our big, friendly community.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38