Syncee

Syncee

by Syncee

Product Sourcing, easy Upload & Updates

IGN Shop

Fantastic app, knows everything what we need.
Support is fast and effective.
Only app that we use without compromise

La Brade - Boutique

Magnificent...! Great application. I just started to use it and it defenetly conviced me. You did a great job guys with this amazing tool, thank you !!!

September 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our service. It means so much for our team. If you need any help using our application, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to be there for our clients.

Drone.Parts Store

The best dropshipping app I've ever used!

- No need to update your store with new products every time as you can add categories from suppliers instead of single products
- Choose a niche and handle thousands of products with only a few steps
- Have your catalog with quantity and price synced daily
- Set up a fixed and a % margin for each feed
- Have everything running smooth with zero errors on catalog updates (had zero issues so far! The only time I needed to contact support was to suggest new features!)
- Awesome support
- Reasonable pricing!

If you don't try this app you are making a big mistake! :)

September 20, 2019

It is a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We want the best for our customers and want everything to run smoothly. Your feedback means so much to us! If anytime you have a question, feel free to contact our team.

KDOOX™

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de télécharger et mettre à jour mes catalogues produits. Ayant rencontré quelques difficultés pour créer mes premiers tasks, je suis tombé sur un support extrêmement professionnel.
Je recommande et encore un grand merci au support !

September 11, 2019

Your words mean so much to our team. We are glad that you are satisfied with the solution we managed for you. Let us know if anytime you have a question, we are always just an email away. We wish you success in your work.

Clothing Ace Store

Nice app and fast support. Have tried a lot of apps, but i like Syncee and will continue to use it.

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are more than happy reading your words. If you have a question anytime, feel free to contact us and we help.

Signatureautoparts

These guys are awesome Roland has been very helpful. We had some issues but they assistance at a very high level and did a great job helping us clean our store inventory. I highly recommend them.

August 21, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, and our team is always happy to help you. We are committed to providing the best for our clients. Thank you for being a member of our big and friendly community. Anytime you have a question, do not forget: we are just an email away.

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

We are a supplier and totally happy with this company!
Also the contact person Barbara is always very helpful and super kind

August 5, 2019

We are also very happy that you became a member of our loving community. Our team wishes you every success with your business. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you have a question, we always give you feedback as quickly as possible.

Lexi Butler Designs

I just got this app. I am a new suppliers/dropshipper for Syncee. I have not seen Syncee at work yet, as I just installed the app. So far, Barbara has been helping me to get set up! I really appreciate how committed and dedicated she is. That deserves 5 stars. However I will update my review when there is more to tell.

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our application. If anytime you have a question, we are always just an e-mail away!

Multicoptercenter

This app is working exactly as it should. The support is awesome and fast. Really satisfied after over 12 months of using it.

August 2, 2019

We are glad that you are satisfied with our application, we are committed to providing a nice service for our customers. Thank you for being a member of our friendly community!

Your Perfect Match

I am new to Shopify. The app really helped me with finding suppliers and, for more of that, the support is really kind and fast.
Thank you, Roland, for your great assistance!

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing Syncee and also a big thank you for your kind words. We constantly list new suppliers in our in-app catalog. Keep checking it to find nice companies to work with!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34