Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Syncee

US/CA/EU/UK/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

E-co City

First class customer service, had a minor issue that was nobodies fault and Richard was on hand to resolve it immediately with live response times. Recommend this to anyone.

Eagle Glass Elite

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I switched from Big Commerce to Shopify because of this app, and it was the best move I have ever made!! The Syncee data feed manager has allowed me the ability to keep my stock (7000 SKUS) updated at all times with close to zero manual input, and zero programming skills. I have yet to use the marketplace but I plan to soon. The features are as good or better as what you'd pay an experienced team and well worth the monthly. FYI: I tried around 15 apps before settling with syncee. Very grateful.

Blissful22

I used the app to add merchandise to my store. My first order was a breeze, and the customer was delighted with their timely delivery and the wonderful apparel they received. The app itself needs to be streamlined and more user-friendly, but the products are as stated once you have it working. I would rather have a harder time downloading my products than have an unhappy customer. Thank you Syncee

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) It means a lot to our team that you are satisfied with the service we offer. We wish you many sales! In case of any questions, we are here to help you!

Kaufparadies | Einfach - einfach

Great System, fast install and easy to understood. Best thing is the support chat, works fast and knows what to do :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you are satisfied with the service Syncee offers. In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it :)

HERA COFFEE CO.

Easy to navigate through Syncee order management and follow the instructions to create my first order

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you like Syncee's features. If anytime you have a question about our application, feel free to contact us via in-app chat or email, support@syncee.co :)

BrightTrendingStore

I chose Syncee for my dropshipping business because they have many products and suppliers I can choose from. Their app for order fulfillment is easy to use and best of all, Syncee's customer service is one of the best.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is great to see you love what Syncee provides :) In case of any questions, always feel free to let us know about it.

Gear Worx

Very much recommend these guys.
I am somewhat literate with importing and dealing with datafeeds however any time I have any issues no matter big or small they are quick to help or get back to me with a path forward. Awesome work team :)

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service :) We are always here for you!

TOLA

When you are looking for high-level customer service, go to Syncee, they have excellent customer service and serve you even if you are in the free service. Also, I want to thank Melinda; she was accommodating and got all my work done. excellent company

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. It is so great to see you love our service; how our app works, and our customer support. In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Do not hesitate to contact us via email or in-app chat if you have any questions :)

Wroods

Their customer support team is great. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to start a dropshipping business.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you are satisfied with Syncee :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help. Happy dropshipping!

draffph.com

I really like this apps., and i like the support team they always help me to solve some issue in my catalogs

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It's so nice to read that you like Syncee :) In case of any questions, our support team is always ready to help you. You can contact us via our in-app chat or by email support@syncee.co.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64