Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Syncee

US/EU/AU Products, Local Suppliers, DataFeed Manager

MuniqueFashion

best support ever, you got my trust. always fixed up my tasks thank you i look forwar to upgrade my account. great work

Kayi Technologies

I had the most pleasant experience with one of the consultants (Imre) in setting up the app. The app is very user friendly, and saves so much time and effort of having to manually upload products. Great app and great service!

LK’s Boutique

I just started using this app and so far it has been great, it's super easy to find products and suppliers and their customer service is great!! I needed help with my catalog and I received a response almost immediately. Thank you guys for such a great app and service! And for letting me test it for free ;)

October 26, 2020

We're so grateful. We enjoy every minute of working with kind users like you. We appreciate your trust in Syncee. Hopefully, it will be a long journey together. :)

Best Tech Offers

Really great app for drop shipping beginners and professionals. Excellent customer service and a wide variety of suppliers.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)

Urbans Kingdom

This is the perfect application for what I needed. The customer service is fantastic. I recommend it to everyone.

October 19, 2020

We appreciate your trust in Syncee. We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. :)

tradeproject

Amazing customer service, just starting to use these guys... so far very impressed! We will see more as we use them

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, it will be a long collaboration together. :) Don't forget, if you need anything, our Support Team is here for you anytime you wish.

Jabit

Excellent service, a special thanks to Imre for setting up my integration in no time. Absolutely amazing!

October 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! :) Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Horior

Good assistance. Good assistance.Good assistance.Good assistance.Good assistance.Good assistance.Good assistance.

October 5, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

Don't forget, if you need help or have any questions, please feel free to turn to our Support Team.

SCOOLER

With this app I was able to select and download hundreds of products directly into my shopify shop. Great assistance also when I asked for some help!

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with the community and us. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind users like you make our job a pleasure.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Freshtech

I was recommended Syncee app by my supplier, after giving it a shot and got stuck Melinda and the team quickly jumped in and did all the heavy lifting for me in the backend.
I would recommend Syncee to everyone that is looking for an awesome Feed /dropshipping app and amazing customer service
keep up the good work Regards Martin from Freshtech -South Africa-

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Martin. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we count ourselves lucky for users like you. :)
Don't forget; we are here to help you anytime you need further assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46