Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 janvier 2024

In addition to the fact that onboarding is very easy and listing my products is easy, I don't have to pay a commission on my sales unlike other similar platforms.

Glamie Cosmetics
Hongrie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 11 janvier 2024

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad onboarding and listing were a breeze for you, and we are also happy that you are satisfied with our overall service. Thank you for being member of our community.

Modifié le 31 janvier 2024

I dropped the 3-star review to 1-star after the misleading and dishonest response to my review.

-----

Very average. Many better options.

After signing up, zero support, but they did upsell me.

Asked for customer service once and received a completely inadequate response.

I uninstalled the app and was provided that same upselling garbage, but no attempt to understand their poor customer service.

Sock Panda
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to highlight that you reached out to our support team as a one-time occasion, and we did our best to address your inquiries. We regret that the way of collaboration you sought isn't within our supplier framework. After your uninstallation, we offered insights into potential collaboration, but unfortunately, received no response.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you.

21 novembre 2023

I recently integrated Syncee for Suppliers into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. The installation process was a breeze, and the setup was exceptionally smooth. The user-friendly interface made it easy for me to navigate through the app's features without any problems. What stood out the most was the efficiency of the customer service. Moreover, the customer support team deserves special mention. Their response time is impressively quick, and their dedication to solving any issues efficiently reflects a commitment to customer satisfaction.

Concordia Style Boutique
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 27 novembre 2023

Hi there,
We're happy to hear your experience with Syncee for Suppliers was seamless! Our team works hard to ensure a user-friendly interface and top-notch support. Thank you for your kind words and choosing us for your Shopify store.

17 janvier 2024

Installation was very easy and any issues I had, Fruzsina answered and solved for me immediately. I am really excited to see how I can grow my business with Syncee!

Skincare for Weirdos
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that the installation process was easy for you and that Fruzsina promptly resolved any questions you encountered. We're excited to be a part of your business growth with Syncee!

21 décembre 2023

Fruzsina was amazing throughout the on boarding process and I would recommend Syncee to any business. Thank you and we are looking forward to utilizing this platform.

Detroitorant
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 2 janvier 2024

Hi there,
That's fantastic to hear! Fruzsina is indeed amazing, and we're thrilled that your onboarding experience with Syncee was so positive. Thank you for your recommendation, and we're excited to support your business. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

27 décembre 2023

Great customer service ever!!
Easy to build in

BeyondEnvy
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 2 janvier 2024

Hi there,
We're happy you had such a positive experience with our customer service team! Making things easy and convenient for our users is always a top priority. If you need any further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us!

21 novembre 2023

So far I am very happy with the responsive, helpful support team and the platform itself.

HELLO TURCO
Allemagne
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 27 novembre 2023

Hi there,
Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you're pleased with both our support team and our platform. If you need any help using Syncee, we're always here to help!

17 janvier 2024

Assistenza veloce e molto efficace! Fruzsina mi ha aiutato risolvere i problemi technici velocemente.

Duestelle
Italie
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,
Thank you for the 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our support was fast and effective. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

19 septembre 2023

That's a great app. I will recommend it to my friend. and the costomer services are pretty great..

Charmkit
Chine
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 21 septembre 2023

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your recommendation! Please whenever a question arises, do not hesitate to reach out to us, we are always happy to assist you.

16 août 2023

I received an amazing amount of professional help in installing the app and setting up the processes. If I had any questions, I got answers almost immediately. Very fast and very good communication with the staff. Fruzsi is an elf, she helped me a lot, patiently showed me everything all the time, even handled my strangest questions very well. I am very satisfied with the service, it was smooth and easy to set everything up. Thank you! I highly recommend the app.

Amino Primo UK
Royaume-Uni
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Syncee a répondu 23 août 2023

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your kind words on our service. We are happy you are satisfied with the overall service we offer, and we are always happy to help you! Thank you for being a member of our community!