Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time inventory & order sync to multiple stores

all good things the agency

Syncio has been just what we needed for our wholesale business. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. Keep it up team!

Store Wolf

Tried a few apps that try to do what this app does. This one does it better than the others, support is responsive, and new features being released frequently.

WE DASH LOVE

Syncio is great. It's saved us countless hours adding products and maintaining stock levels across stores. The platform has an intuitive UI and great support, highly recommend.

Bellton AG

We use the Syncio-app to synchronize products from two shops at one place (in one of this two shops). It works very well. With the app you also get a great support where you can get help quickly.

Hamptons Home

We have a sister brand that we used to duplicate and sync inventory to our main store. I though we need to spend hours replicating the listings to our main store, but Syncio got it done with just one click! We are super happy with how the inventory get sync, and we can also add in other new suppliers' product listing easily. This helps us to sell a much bigger range in a lot less time, highly recommended this app!

Atelier Legrand

We are a marketplace business and use this app to connect to our suppliers. It helps us automate the business tremendously and the support is really amazing: super fast and ready to go the extra mile to solve even very specific-to-you problems.

Cetrix Technologies LLC

Finally, I got a good support and my problem with syncing 2 products was resolved through shared screen

Mumka France

We are using this app for our three stores to sync inventory between each other. It basically works as it is advised. The app is really helping us a lot scaling our business up to different regions. The support team is really great. They are always there to help when you need them.

Biloxi Bicycle Works

Of the apps there that sync stores, this is one of the more solid ones out there. We also had them do some custom development and they were very reasonable on pricing and timeline. Overall great!

Custom Caps Co.

I purchased this app to help manage my product stock on both my Canadian and American Sites.

The first test I did went very well and I was so happy with how it managed my inventory. Today I did a huge restock and the app allowed SOLD OUT ITEMS to be sold (i'm not dumb they were set to not allow purchasing after being sold out). All my items were going to -1 and -2. I'm so beyond frustrated as I have had to remove all my inventory to ensure no more out of stock items were sold.
This has created a plethora of problems for me and has really damaged my reputation to my customers.

I would recommend trying a different app.

August 7, 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback and we apologise for the experience you've had with Syncio. Our customer success team has reached out to you so we look forward to hearing back and resolving the issue that you encountered.

Kind regards,