Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2024

The app does what it should do. But more important, customer service is great! Quick contact and always a solution.

Trail.nl
Países Bajos
3 meses usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2023

We've been using Syncio for our activewear store https://www.beactivewear.com.au/ for quite a while and we've had a great experience using the app for store. It has significantly reduced the time spent on manually checking and updating stock levels, streamlining our processes efficiently. What's equally impressive is their exceptional customer service, always responsive and genuinely invested in our success. Syncio is a vital tool for our business, ensuring accurate inventory management and operational efficiency.

Be Activewear
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
31 de agosto de 2023

We have been using Syncio for a number of years and it has worked consistently well. Easy to troubleshoot and decent customer support.

GROOM
Canadá
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2023

This app does everything we need - syncs inventory across multiple websites from the parent website wwww.justjits.com. We've required assistance with a few things along the way, and the App Support is great! Thanks team!

Just Jits
8 meses usando la aplicación
Syncio respondió 28 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

27 de agosto de 2023

Their customer service sucks. Fellow distribution companies: this is not the app for you if you're trying to create a vertically integrated supply chain. I know the app looks pretty, but don't be fooled. You'll just end up frustrated at the absolute lack of functionality.

The only use cases I can see for this app are for very simple cross-store inventory syncing and perhaps horizontal supply chains/cross-selling.

FADE: Crafted Cannabinoids
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
Syncio respondió 29 de agosto de 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about your experience. You're not wrong in that we've built Syncio to do cross-store inventory syncing that can potentially enable horizontal supply chains/cross-selling. This is a big focus for us, but we're very keen to hear more from you around what you envisioned Syncio could do for a vertically integrated supply chain? One of our customer experience specialists has reached out to you on that. We're hoping we can still help you if not now, than in the future.

Cheers,
Jimmy

18 de abril de 2023

Needed some help syncing barcodes & Rayman was a legend sorting it out straight away & checking back in afterwards. Thank you! :)

Ruby Rabbit
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2023

We are using this app to - you guessed it - sync inventory between 2 Shopify sites. We realized an issue with inventory not syncing for orders placed but pending payment. Reached out to Syncio, and they responded quickly, and enabled these "Pending Payment" orders to also sync inventory (not a default feature, but something they can "turn on" if needed). Now this app meets our needs perfectly. We are still early on in our use, but I've completed several tests, and the app seems to update inventory just as it should, without any crazy unexplained inventory changes that we experienced with another syncing app. Thanks Syncio!

Aruna Project
Estados Unidos
16 días usando la aplicación
Syncio respondió 28 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

19 de marzo de 2018

Syncio makes it so easy for me to work with retailers - inventory automatically adjusts when they make a sale and they can send the order directly onto my store to fulfil.

Kaliver
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2019

So glad that this app was recommended to us. It makes syncing inventory so easy, allows us to work with many different brands on Shopify, and saves us a lot of time. It's also great that they only charge the destination store and not the source stores. Best of all, their customer support is very responsive and super helpful. They always respond about any question and offer assistance when issues arise.

My only suggestion would be being able to unsync products without losing the entire product page, so that you could resync without having to redo customisations once the products are again available from the source store. It would also be great if you could sync with other ecomm platforms other than shopify. Other than that, can't recommend this app enough!

Relevé Fashion
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2018

Thank you so much for making this app! It has changed my life! I run this business by myself, trying to make a positive impact with ethical fashion, and most days I work 10-12 hours so I’m so grateful that you’ve come up with something that cuts the hours down a little! Thank you.

Thefashionadvocate