Syncio Multi Store Sync , 171 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 januari 2024

The app does what it should do. But more important, customer service is great! Quick contact and always a solution.

Trail.nl
Nederländerna
3 månader användning av appen
16 november 2023

We've been using Syncio for our activewear store https://www.beactivewear.com.au/ for quite a while and we've had a great experience using the app for store. It has significantly reduced the time spent on manually checking and updating stock levels, streamlining our processes efficiently. What's equally impressive is their exceptional customer service, always responsive and genuinely invested in our success. Syncio is a vital tool for our business, ensuring accurate inventory management and operational efficiency.

Be Activewear
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
31 augusti 2023

We have been using Syncio for a number of years and it has worked consistently well. Easy to troubleshoot and decent customer support.

GROOM
Kanada
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

This app does everything we need - syncs inventory across multiple websites from the parent website wwww.justjits.com. We've required assistance with a few things along the way, and the App Support is great! Thanks team!

Just Jits
8 månader användning av appen
Syncio svarade 28 augusti 2023

Thank you so much for the warm feedback. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

27 augusti 2023

Their customer service sucks. Fellow distribution companies: this is not the app for you if you're trying to create a vertically integrated supply chain. I know the app looks pretty, but don't be fooled. You'll just end up frustrated at the absolute lack of functionality.

The only use cases I can see for this app are for very simple cross-store inventory syncing and perhaps horizontal supply chains/cross-selling.

FADE: Crafted Cannabinoids
USA
4 månader användning av appen
Syncio svarade 29 augusti 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about your experience. You're not wrong in that we've built Syncio to do cross-store inventory syncing that can potentially enable horizontal supply chains/cross-selling. This is a big focus for us, but we're very keen to hear more from you around what you envisioned Syncio could do for a vertically integrated supply chain? One of our customer experience specialists has reached out to you on that. We're hoping we can still help you if not now, than in the future.

Cheers,
Jimmy

18 april 2023

Needed some help syncing barcodes & Rayman was a legend sorting it out straight away & checking back in afterwards. Thank you! :)

Ruby Rabbit
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
19 april 2023

We are using this app to - you guessed it - sync inventory between 2 Shopify sites. We realized an issue with inventory not syncing for orders placed but pending payment. Reached out to Syncio, and they responded quickly, and enabled these "Pending Payment" orders to also sync inventory (not a default feature, but something they can "turn on" if needed). Now this app meets our needs perfectly. We are still early on in our use, but I've completed several tests, and the app seems to update inventory just as it should, without any crazy unexplained inventory changes that we experienced with another syncing app. Thanks Syncio!

Aruna Project
USA
16 dagar användning av appen
Syncio svarade 28 augusti 2023

Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

19 mars 2018

Syncio makes it so easy for me to work with retailers - inventory automatically adjusts when they make a sale and they can send the order directly onto my store to fulfil.

Kaliver
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
1 maj 2019

So glad that this app was recommended to us. It makes syncing inventory so easy, allows us to work with many different brands on Shopify, and saves us a lot of time. It's also great that they only charge the destination store and not the source stores. Best of all, their customer support is very responsive and super helpful. They always respond about any question and offer assistance when issues arise.

My only suggestion would be being able to unsync products without losing the entire product page, so that you could resync without having to redo customisations once the products are again available from the source store. It would also be great if you could sync with other ecomm platforms other than shopify. Other than that, can't recommend this app enough!

Relevé Fashion
Storbritannien
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
9 maj 2018

Thank you so much for making this app! It has changed my life! I run this business by myself, trying to make a positive impact with ethical fashion, and most days I work 10-12 hours so I’m so grateful that you’ve come up with something that cuts the hours down a little! Thank you.

Thefashionadvocate