Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 26, 2022

I've been using Syncio for years, and it works very well, in different context. And their support is fast, and very good, which is very rare, nowadays!

Révolution Fermentation
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 13, 2022

I used this app for months,it's quickly for syncing,Syncio did exactly what we needed it to do, and the support staff was always very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

xsb555
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 26, 2022

Absolutely saved my dropshipping business. The support is awesome and very helpful. If you are a dropshipping store that needs inventory reported from several brands or other websites, this is the way to go. It's not cheap, but I can understand why, with their servers having to constantly check all product inventory numbers, and the fact that there's no other service out ther like this.

Equiluxe Tack
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 15, 2022

The customer service is very fast and friendly. I launched a new affiliate ecommerce store and loading the products to my shopify was easy with Syncio. Their platform is very user-friendly. They were very sympathetic that I was slow in starting my store so they even gave me a credit!

Kozy Decor
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 1, 2022

Once I was able to get a hold of customer service through chat, they guided me with the appropriate tools to fix my issue. Very good!

SophsBotanicals
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited July 4, 2022

I do not recommend this app for stores that need inventory sync from multiple inventory location from source shopify store to destination store. The app just dumps all inventory count from multiple locations from source store to one inventory location in destination store. There is no solutions to this according to their support. If not, great app to use. The support team have reached out to me and they have updated that the issues I am having will be fixed in a couple of months.

Prior
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Syncio replied June 29, 2022

Hi, sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate your feedback. From what you have said, it sounds like the multi-location syncing settings may not have been set up right. Would love to catch you on a call to help you set it up and help revert things back. Really sorry again for the experience, but confident that we can turn that around!

April 22, 2022

Anther
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 23, 2022

Does exactly what we need it to, but more importantly, when problems arise (and they do occasionally), the support staff is responsive, helpful, and thorough.

Anchoring.com
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 22, 2022

fantastic service loved how easy to implement. Very happy with this app. Highly reccomend. Thanks so much!

TangMathGames.io
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 7, 2022

Works like a charm. We use the app to sync our main store to three other stores with different pricing and languages. The detailed settings allows us to sync just the right information. Quick and helpful customer service as well!

LAKOR International Wholesale