Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real time inventory & order sync to multiple stores

Althea Indonesia

Currently using this app to sync inventory across all my stores. Would be great if they had a feature to create SKUs from my source store to all of the destination stores, but the other features of the syncing are done fantastically. Also, the support level is one of the top I have ever seen. Really recommend this service for services that have multiple shops on Shopify.

August 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We pride ourselves on our customer support. The ability to auto create SKUs from your source store feature is coming soon! We look forward to helping Althea grow in the future!

SMOKEA Wholesale

Very good app. They continue to update and make changes that make it even better all the time. I'm even more surprised that it works flawlessly with Shopify locations enabled. Most apps still do not work correctly with this new feature. Keep up the good work!

Leren-Handschoenen.nl

This plugin made my life so much easier!!! Thank you for this great plugin. Now I can easily synchronize the inventory for all my 4 shops! Keep up the good work. Cheers from Germany!

June 8, 2019

Wow thanks so much for the review! We will - more great features to come!

Schwartz & von Halen

Very verry very happy wit this app! I had a very hard time synchronizing the inventory of my different webshops but syncio is a god gif! I can recommend it for everyone who needs to syn inventory. My shop is www.schwartz-vonhalen.nl

Blue Bungalow

So happy with the product and all the work Jimmy and Fei have done to ensure everything is working smoothly. They are constantly improving and rolling out new features. It's been a perfect solution for us to keep our inventory levels across two country stores synchronised without the need for an expensive ERP.

JT Luxe

Syncio is exactly what I have been looking for in terms of inventory syncing across both a retail & wholesale site. No more stressing about out of stock items and consistently cross checking - such a time saver! I would highly recommend not only for the app itself but the timely manner that the support team respond.

Relevé Fashion

So glad that this app was recommended to us. It makes syncing inventory so easy, allows us to work with many different brands on Shopify, and saves us a lot of time. It's also great that they only charge the destination store and not the source stores. Best of all, their customer support is very responsive and super helpful. They always respond about any question and offer assistance when issues arise.

My only suggestion would be being able to unsync products without losing the entire product page, so that you could resync without having to redo customisations once the products are again available from the source store. It would also be great if you could sync with other ecomm platforms other than shopify. Other than that, can't recommend this app enough!

Confident Movement

Thanks for your service, it is very convenient to work.  My products are updated in real time, I do not follow the remnants of inventory. Easy to add items to inventory. Recommend.

Dotty Dungarees Ltd

The app is great for syncing our two stores - one wholesale, one retail. A few issues to begin with but the team at Syncio are super-responsive and fixed everything in no time at all. Thank you!

Damn!

The app works very well in relation to inventory syncing. I have had some issues with the app of items not syncing, however the support by messenger its great and they've solved every issue I encounter. Also they only charge you for the destination store which is fair, unlike other apps.

The things that would make this App better are the ability to copy other attributes of the products (like title, tags, and such) but let you choose which attributes to copy. Also, a better log system and a way to massively unscync products, right now you have to individually click an "unsync" button for every product.

But for what it says it does and how it does it, the app it's simply great.