4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple stores, especially beneficial for businesses with B2C and B2B stores or large volumes of SKUs. It prevents overselling by auto-updating inventory levels and syncs orders, simplifying sales management. Merchants praise the responsive customer support and user-friendly interface. Continuous improvements and the ability to handle complex setups, like syncing inventory from multiple locations, are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses managing or expanding multiple stores.

August 14, 2018

Our stores were unique in that we had large amounts of products. We had techinical trouble and contacted Syncio. They never gave up and help us through a tough time of getting all the products syncing and working. That is not easy when you have thousands of products. We applaud their dedication and commitment to supporting their customers. Thank you for your hard work Syncio!

Onegunranch
About 1 year using the app
February 24, 2020

GREAT support. We use Syncio to create products and sync inventory so these operational tasks aren't a nightmare. Someone usually responds right away and is very personable and helpful

TuxMat.ca
Edited January 7, 2019

Wow this app is great and so is the customer service! I had a few questions at first, and Jimmy responded quickly and then got the whole thing set up and mapped all my products for me. Then I needed something custom for my store setup and he found a solution and implemented within hours! Refreshing to find a good product with wonderful support.

Greener Earth Nursery
April 22, 2022

Syncio did exactly what we needed it to do, and the support staff was always very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

Anther
March 27, 2020

Great app to sync inventory and products between 2 stores. Also help you to create products/variants. Quick support, definitely recommend.

Cambio & Co.
January 16, 2020

Syncio has been great in helping us get our stock levels synced between 3 of our Shopify stores. The app is intuitive and when we come across any issues, the Syncio team has been very responsive and eager to help! Thanks especially to Rayman for the amazing support.

Vape Egg
March 27, 2020

Amazing app, been using it to share inventory between 2 of my stores. Never had any issue and saves me tons of time. Highly recommend!

Sinta & Co.
May 11, 2018

Works seamlessly. Great app for syncing multiple stores!

Menos Canada
May 11, 2018

Great because it's only app that lets you:

1. The app lets you choose source and destination stores
2. The app lets you map to existing products and have them sync
3. Works seamlessly

The price is also good.

Great work!

Menos Inc
February 14, 2023

I love this app! Gives me the opportunity to connect with vendors just by a few simple steps. Cant wait for the dual function app late 2023.

Mini Jetsetters