Syncio Multi Store Sync

Syncio Multi Store Sync

by Syncio

Real Time Inventory Sync, Product Sync, and Order Push

MissFits

Good Concept - but I cannot expect my Destination stores to bear a $40 per month cost (base fee plus order sync) you have got this the wrong way round., As a source store- i would happily pay the extra fees, but no way am i going to ask people to pay that much to sync my products!! I wish you the best of luck

February 19, 2021

I'm sorry our available plans didn't work out for your needs. We have seen a couple of requests from Source stores asking to take on the cost for the Destination stores that are syncing and selling their products. Some Source stores have resolved this by arranging special rates or reimbursements for their Destination stores.

We are definitely open to exploring this as an option for pricing as we continue to grow our core app without compromising our current level of service. I would be happy to find some time to discuss your use case and perhaps get you and a Destination store on an extended trial to see if Syncio might be a good fit. Reach out anytime (support@syncio.co).

shop4urkids

I wanted to use this app, to sync data in between my 2 stores. They will charge you on both ends. If you're like me and paying both ends, it won't be worth it.
Second, they charge an addition 10cents per transaction.
Lastly, what I really didn't like and was misleading is that for the destination store the free trial isn't 30 days but 7 days.
Because of this misleading fact, I won't pay an app that could possibly charge and mislead me again in the future.

March 31, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We saw that you had just installed us for 9 minutes and assume you wanted to check us out - we'd love to chat to you about how we can improve?

We have just implemented the 30 day free trial from a 7 day free trial to help new retailers who are transitioning their businesses online due to COVID-19 - this is definitely a technical issue. We are not trying to be misleading and this disappoints the team greatly as we are genuinely trying to offer something to retailers out there for free for 30 days (we don't make any money from this). The team is fixing this now - we'd love to see you back with a 30 day free trial if you are open to it.

In terms of the pricing, we have taken your feedback but I want to clarify our pricing. We charge a subscription on one end (destination store) and charge $0.10/order on the source store for only additional orders that you make from the destination store. This is stated in our appstore listing. The reason we do this is because every order update back to your source store requires server costs to update in real-time. For an average order value of $75, we thought that $0.10 would be a very small percentage (0.133%) to take off. But we are reviewing the pricing to make sure that we continue to be great value to our customers.