SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

Double AK Boutique

Not user friendly at all and finding instructions on how to use it, how to set it up are non existent unless the shop you are connecting to provides it.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We absolutely know we need to do better in terms of documentation and onboarding. We have been focusing on performance and accuracy and believe we've developed the best available balance performance, accuracy, and cost of any such application on the market.

We have some improvements in mind, and we're always thinking that as soon as we add better documentation it will be outdated, but we are planning on adding that soon as well and trying to keep it up to date.

You've been with us for a number of months, continue to be our customer, and it looks like SyncLogic has made all but a handful of your orders possible in that time. I understand that some particular lack of documentation must have been frustrating and led to this review, but I do hope you will consider what we have done well for you. We'd welcome any feedback you have on how we can improve the onboarding and documentation as we begin to dive into that.

- Shane

FirstGrade

I'm trying to use synlogic for inventory Sync for B2B B2C but everytime i kick it up it chooses to sync all prices on products even with field setting set correct...... and it also feel it has a right to take items off sales channels for some reasons

March 17, 2021

Hi. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with SyncLogic.

It looks to me like you were syncing from your B2B shop to your B2C. The settings to exclude anything from sync should be set up on the child shop in your connection. It looks like you've excluded price sync from the wrong end of the connection. You have it excluded on the B2B shop but not the B2C.

Regarding syncing sales channels, we do sync publication to your customer facing Shopify store, but we don't sync other sales channels in that Shopify hasn't exposed those to 3rd party apps. From the support ticket you opened on Monday, it looks like you most likely selected to have all the products on the child shop unpublished when you disconnected the connection.

Please reach out via the help button in app so we can help make sure you've got everything set up the way you would like and that all your settings are correct.

Abandoned Rhinestones

I want to cancel account and stop recurring charges. Unfortunately I can't find any way to actually do that. The website just takes me back to my shop page. I'm no longer syncing. Being vague and not even having an original email from signing up w/ a link to cancel is poor thinking.

October 17, 2020

Hi. Canceling SyncLogic is something that is done inside your Shopify admin. Just visit the apps section of your Shopify admin at https://abandoned-rhinestones.myshopify.com/admin/apps and hit Delete next to the app. This is how any app that bills through Shopify is uninstalled and also removes an apps authorization to charge you or access your shop.

There was an original email that went out when you installed to whatever email address you have listed with Shopify. I'm sorry if there was a delivery issue.

We hope you'll reconsider your review in that this is more of a general issue in how apps on Shopify are uninstalled as a whole rather than feedback specific to our app.