SyncLogic

SyncLogic

by Oiizes

Connect, Copy, and Sync Products Between Multiple Stores

PS Love

The app is great, is running perfectly and it has all the important settings in order to match your requirements. The support is very professional and super helpful. I really suggest to install it! I use it to sync the inventory between 4 shops and i didn't ever income in any oversell.

April 30, 2021

Thanks for the positive review. Reviews like this keep us motivated to keep making SyncLogic better for all our customers.

Pyk Copenhagen

We use it to synchronize our items between two stores - it's intuitive and easy and SyncLogic offers great support if you have questions or concerns.

April 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad we can help your business thrive.

Girl Boss Clothing Co

This app has really helped my business out! I love that they continue to listen to their customers and improve the app. This app has grown a lot in the last year and I am excited to see the changes going forward!

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It means the world to us. We're working hard to improve SyncLogic. We appreciate that you noticed.

Ecigwizard

Simply fantastic. Does exactly what it says on the tin, no bugs, amazing support. Strongly recommend to anyone who needs to sync between stores.

March 4, 2021

Awesome. Glad to hear that SyncLogic is serving you well.

Shop On In

I am doing an update on my review because I know that they have reached out and are trying to help me. As the reply reads at the bottom, what they say does make sense about the whole installing and uninstalling, way too many people would be doing that. So I changed my rating to 5 stars because this is such a simple and professional app., it is very much recommended by my company Shop On In. You won't find anything better than this. Thank you again for reaching out and for your help.

February 5, 2021

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We offer our free trials for new customers only, so the software recognized that you'd already had a free trial. Otherwise some shops would abuse the system and uninstall / reinstall frequently to get another free trial. Unfortunately there are limits on the App Store listing that make it hard to be explicit and clear on that fact.

But if a customer reaches out to us who hasn't been with us for a while and wants to give it another try, we're happy to reset the trial period. You can send a request to support@oiizes.com or reach out to us through the help button in app and we can consider resetting the trial period or providing a refund if a new month has already been paid.

In your case, I see that you were installed twice previously, once for 5 days and another time for just 1. You would have been charged for that 1 day installation because Shopify doesn't pro-rate on uninstall unfortunately. Taking all that into consideration I've processed a refund of your first month charge that you will see on your Shopify bill as "SyncLogic 30 day credit". That's as much as Shopify allows us to do from our end, but I will also reach out to Shopify billing to request an additional refund for your previous charge from the time you were installed for just 1 day.

Let M Bee Little

Synclogic has been a game changer for our business. When Covid hit, we slowed down dramatically. Since using it, our sales have gone up. We are so happy with Synclogic :)

LoMi Boutique

I wouldn’t not be able to run my business without Synclogic. Bc of covid I went from having 3 employees to just me. Synclogic is enabling me to use dropshipping with real-time quantity updates. Now I’m able to sell products and have the dropshippers ship for me. It’s all automated and has made my life so much easier! On top of that the customer service is truly amazing. Shane goes above and beyond to help with any issues!

Kloth + Thread

We use SyncLogic to sync items from multiple shops. My business literally wouldn't run without it. The staff is quick to respond and always helpful and friendly.

Prickly Polkadot Boutique

App has been so helpful since starting to add drop ship to our business. It makes everything so much easily. Excited for all the new features.

Sunshine Soul Boutique

So easy to use and it makes syncing between Two shops seamless. Excited for future developments. Great service!

Previous 1 3 4 5