SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

Soul Trading

Not ready yet. When it works should be nice. I think that they are overloaded at the moment.

Kegonline

Software continuously creates multiple records for single sales. Duplicates orders imported from Etsy when the option to import into Shopify is used. Customer Service took a couple of days to respond and promised they had fixed issue. But happened again after i re-enabled the software. No luck. Now i have several hours of cleanup work to do AGAIN.

Needs lots of fixes before this is ready for production (both in support and software).

United Scentdom Of Perfumes

Syncommerce has a potential future for big success. I have been lucky to try them out twice, once during their early development stage and again recently. They have improved A LOT during the past few months.

It is a shame that I am not destined to stick around with them for too long. The first time I signed up with them, I wanted to use the service to list my items on Rakuten. Unfortunately Rakuten have shut down their operation in the UK-EU market so I had to walk away.

Then, I re-joined recently because I wanted to use Syncommerce with Etsy this time. All went smooth (with minimal issues. Christian from the development team was very helpful and accessable on Chat and by email) and I successfully managed to list a few items on Etsy. Unfortunately, Etsy have suspended my account due to their strict policy for vintage-used goods, and as I am a drop shipper who is selling new items; I have been caught and Etsy do not seem to be willing to believe that my goods are older than 20 years of making, despite sold as new.

Overall, despite that I am leaving Syncommerce again; I am pretty sure that their tool would be fantastic to manage items on eBay, as well as Amazon (very soon). Therefore I am fully confident that I'll be back and use them again at some stage in future. I highly recommend giving them a try. Their service is amazing and it is very handy for every seller who wants to manage his products on Shopify and sync them across other platforms such as eBay and amazon among others.

It is not goodbye. It is "until I see you again". Thank you guys for all the help. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Best regards,
Zed Sefi
Director of United Scents & Perfume Brands

Bohemiangypsyboutique

I have been using SynCommerce for over 3 months now and absolutely love it. As an Etsy shop owner, this app has literally saved me HOURS and HOURS of work - for my Etsy shop and my Shopify store.

There were some issues along the way, as others pointed out, but I waited to give my review until I felt I could give a fair assessment. The team at SynCommerce has gone out of their way to offer excellent customer service, and believe me, I did not make it easy for them! I had to change stores, remove one Etsy shop and add a different one, delete products that we decided we did not want to carry...and the SynCommerce team helped me every step of the way.

This is the best listing app I have found to date, and by far, the easiest to learn. There are very few apps out there that can do what this app does, and if you value your time at all, you should get this app.

Thank you so much for building this app SynCommerce!!

Sincerely,
Nicole
www.MyCreativeGypsySoul.com
www.MyCreativeGypsySoul.etsy.com

Desksdirect

Don't waste your time here, not enough options to define products to import. To accomplish a strategic sync would requires as much work as relisting your products.

Monamori

The app is not consistent and keeps crashing and missing items when importing from Shopify. It created multiple listings on Etsy for some items which caused me to loose listing fees. The support contact tried to work out the issues for couple of days then stopped responding to my tickets completely!

The app idea is very good, however the performance and support are terrible at this point

Tiferet Inc

Easy to use and will save your hours of time by automating all your products to be synced on multiple platforms. Great tool to make fast and easy money. 5 Star

Theblankflank

I think it needs help. You are bombarded the moment you install asking if you need assistance and every day after that you log in. While I stated I did not need help, I was continuously contacted, my whole library did not import, and listings would frequently FAIL but it would not tell you WHY. There is no real transparency with this app as to why things fail. They want you to use this APP as the PRIMARY inventory system. So you make listings in it, to push to SHOPIFY, EBAY, and ETSY. I just want to use SHOPIFY as my primary inventory and PUSH only those products I WANT to go to ETSY to etsy. I want to fulfill orders in shopify and this app doesn't appear to make that easy at all. I hope that after it's out of beta it will be in a better position to be of better service to a shop owner.

Urban Strength

It's so close to the ideal solution for multi-channel management, but the mass sync problems and hit-and-miss support makes it problematic. It is in beta so you have to give leeway. Having said that, your store is at risk of having it's product information totally screwed over. Syncommerce will push product types, images, and other information into your product pages even with every sync option disabled. Great app potential, just too soon to use. Seriously monitor your product pages to note changes. If you have a large SKU range, be careful of the potential mess you could create for yourself in using the app. Spent 10 hours working through the mess it created over and over until learning that the app is the problem. Don't expect to be supported either.

Lou Harvey Australia

For a Free App this is just what I needed when starting to sell on Ebay from my shopify store. Christian responded and looked resolved two issues I had and explained why and showed me link to Ebay as to why.
App is still in BETA so you would expect teething problems. I hope the App goes from strength to strength.