SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

Gwn Dragon Boat Pro Shop

It is awful. Tried it for a year and it never worked correctly. After their support they ruined the inventory and we had to spend hours manually counting to recover the information.

Little Zen One

Items began to become 'hidden on online store' - that were supposed to be published. Very disappointing.

Prettyplease123

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS APP! i installed this a couple of days ago, you get 150 products for synced for free, however it just synced any random 150 and it wasn't the ones i wanted, so on the app i removed these products to try and import new ones and it has completely ruined my stores inventory i am now going to have to manually go back through 150 products in my store room and recount stock!

Custom Apparel Co

Probably the best App i have found for eCommerce so far. We have a busy eBay store and moving listings to other platforms in the past has taken us months. With Syncommerce the same process is done in hours! Support has also been first class, someone is always on hand to offer live support and help. We have paid for the software now and in the time it has taken to write this review another 25 products have uploaded to Etsy. Ignore the 1 star ratings, even though this software is still in Beta in my opinion it is essential for anyone looking to expand their products to new markets. You won't be disappointed.

Chasing The Dragonfly

This app actually successfully started importing my items from Etsy to Shopify. It is free for up to 150 items or 2 stores. I needed a bit of tech support and Christian was great. He suffered with me for about 40 minutes just because I wasn't familiar with the App. When I start making more money on Shopify, I plan to upgrade the service to the paid choice.

Mo Sports Authentis Apparel Gifts

I just came across this app today and I've already gotten set up on the premium plan and am very excited to begin using this. I've tested it out with a couple products and it appears to work seamlessly-and Christian on a Sunday afternoon was on answering questions and really seems interested in making sure this product works for their customers.
I'm looking forward to the set up on amazon as well when it comes in as we've never sold on amazon before. So far so good here!

Blue Bungalow By Cj

Sync between Shopify and Etsy didn't work. Sort by name didn't work. Items show up in listings section but not products section. Incompetent and rude customer support.

Hand Craft Furniture

Fantastic service and would highly recommend to any shopify users. Has saved me so much time it is untrue!

Vapel1fe

Nope. Just Nope. The worse part about this app I go to list something it failed on eBay then I edited a couple things (didnt know what was wrong: threw NO error code) and tried to relist. It then asked me to purchase a subscription because I hit my limit. Really??????

Mechiesloft Com

I've just started using this app. Fairly easy to use. Great with syncing my products. Had issues creating listings for Etsy but Christian was able to help me resolve the issue by switching browsers. Thanks so much!