SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

High Temple Of Light

Awful syncing problems. Made me lose pictures, stored on Shopify, which I didn't have on file, so had to regenerate with another app. Lost pictures on both Etsy and Shopify. Then it started doubling some pictures during some syncs. Or putting the sizing guide as a main image (looked really awful on the store.)

Don't install this app unless they provide really good upgrades.

Otherwise app is mostly easy to use.

Customer service was polite.

Ecigaretteempire

i couldn't even get it to sync

Motogateway

Way too many issues, right off the bat, can't even login back in. Wont synch with Amazon, which was way too painful of a task to begin with, and come on...really, you need to hire an expert?? Whats that? The idea and concept behind shopify is that we are a community of DYI.

Soul Trading

Not ready yet. When it works should be nice. I think that they are overloaded at the moment.

Monamori

The app is not consistent and keeps crashing and missing items when importing from Shopify. It created multiple listings on Etsy for some items which caused me to loose listing fees. The support contact tried to work out the issues for couple of days then stopped responding to my tickets completely!

The app idea is very good, however the performance and support are terrible at this point

Theblankflank

I think it needs help. You are bombarded the moment you install asking if you need assistance and every day after that you log in. While I stated I did not need help, I was continuously contacted, my whole library did not import, and listings would frequently FAIL but it would not tell you WHY. There is no real transparency with this app as to why things fail. They want you to use this APP as the PRIMARY inventory system. So you make listings in it, to push to SHOPIFY, EBAY, and ETSY. I just want to use SHOPIFY as my primary inventory and PUSH only those products I WANT to go to ETSY to etsy. I want to fulfill orders in shopify and this app doesn't appear to make that easy at all. I hope that after it's out of beta it will be in a better position to be of better service to a shop owner.