SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

Innerearthcreations

This app has potential, however, it is not there yet. They push customer service. I have yet to get any. I have emailed on 3 different occasions. They have yet to return any of them. I have even emailed them my correct email address and they haven't fixed that either. I'm guessing they are not taking anymore customers. I tried to chat with them, but, guess what, there is no chat.

I did receive 1 email 4 days ago when they asked me to upgrade. This was not an email responding to any of my inquiry's. They were just letting me know that my trial only has 5 days left. Wow! Where did the other 9 days go. I certainly didn't use them. I couldn't get any help to be able to use them. The only page of the app that actually worked was the one that allowed you to upgrade. Interesting!! When I tried to link my ETSY page to the app, it wouldn't allow me to write anything in the box. It asked for your ETSY store name. I doesn't do any good if you cant write the name in.

What I am looking for is an APP that is user friendly and has good support. This APP had a lot of good reviews and a handful of bad reviews. Being a business owner, I will never give only 1 star. Maybe they are just in tough times, or short of help. Anything could be possible. I will give them 3 stars. I hope that this APP improves in the future. There is a lot of potential here. They just need a good chat, and to improve the email responses. Hopefully the APP designers will grant me another week, with some good support, so I can actually see what this app has to offer. If they do, and I like the APP, I probably will upgrade. As of now, however, I will Not.

Urban Strength

It's so close to the ideal solution for multi-channel management, but the mass sync problems and hit-and-miss support makes it problematic. It is in beta so you have to give leeway. Having said that, your store is at risk of having it's product information totally screwed over. Syncommerce will push product types, images, and other information into your product pages even with every sync option disabled. Great app potential, just too soon to use. Seriously monitor your product pages to note changes. If you have a large SKU range, be careful of the potential mess you could create for yourself in using the app. Spent 10 hours working through the mess it created over and over until learning that the app is the problem. Don't expect to be supported either.

Embroidered Stitches

This app would be an awesome thing for etsy sellers, but unfortunately it's just not ready. If you have a large inventory on etsy, and use this app, it will automatically import 150 listings which takes you to the limit which means you can't really test things out as far as listing. Christian was great in trying to assist, but as I explained to him, the app just isn't ready yet. I spent the $25 to upgrade, but since everything I have listed on etsy was already in my shopify store, it took me over the allowable listings in the $25 upgrade. I did try to update an Etsy listing using the app, and it removed all of my paragraphs, so I had to log in to etsy and fix that. Christian explained it is because Etsy doesn't allow html, so it automatically strips the code. So that defeats the purpose of using the app to list on Etsy. At this point, it's too expensive as you will still need to work around these issues. I do hope in the future that it becomes more useable.