SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

Lou Harvey Australia

For a Free App this is just what I needed when starting to sell on Ebay from my shopify store. Christian responded and looked resolved two issues I had and explained why and showed me link to Ebay as to why.
App is still in BETA so you would expect teething problems. I hope the App goes from strength to strength.

Epicties

I listed 800+ items from eBay to Shopify and ETSY. I had no problem at all doing that,

However for the inventory syncing there is still some problem.

The team is very responsive and almost always online ready to assis you.

All in all, good if you want to duplicate your inventory on other site. But you still have to unlist/delete manually from platform X and Y when you sell on platform Z.

Mechiesloft Com

I've just started using this app. Fairly easy to use. Great with syncing my products. Had issues creating listings for Etsy but Christian was able to help me resolve the issue by switching browsers. Thanks so much!

Hsapothecary

I just installed the app this afternoon. I was ready to give up when the system refused to connect with my shopify and Etsy stores. Thankfully, Christian with Tech Support walked me through the process and then took over the job of getting everything setup. Fifteen minutes later and I can see all of my products in one place. I haven't played with the system yet but based on Tech Support alone, I am a fan of this company.