SynCommerce

Multichannel inventory and order management

Tinybling

Great App!!! Great Customer Service!!!

Sandys Kitty Corner Gifts

App works as designed easy to setup, did have a couple of minor issues but customer service responded quickly to resolve. Excellent customer service!

Footballtshirts

This is about the third app I have tried so I can sync my Shopify products to eBay and Amazon. I must say after using the app for 24 hours I am very impressed. It is so simple to function and saves so much time. I honestly urge anyway who is looking to sync multiple platforms then try out syncommerce.

Rich Boys

I had some trouble at first trying to merge and sync two Shopify stores. It caused my products to be deleted from their correct collections, product images to duplicate and inventory counts to be Off. Needless to say I was highly upset and frustrated.

But upon emailing for help I received constant communication and assistance around the clock. My issues were all resolved and I was able to use the app with no problems. Thanks to Selma and Papa for seeing me through this in a timely fashion.

Crystal001

I can not live without it. At the very beginning, I feel so difficult to use it. but actually, there are some special skill I do not know , I asked for cancel, the customer service is so good and patient to help, they fixed every bug , actually that is because I do not know how to use it, not the app bug. Right now, I have 3 Etsy store, 1 shopify store and 1 ebay store. Can you image, I run them at the same time. after I smooth all the site, I am thinking about connect with amazon. That means I have another window to display my handmade products.
My income is doubled every day, that is totally amazing. Thank you so much !

We Got Good

SynCommerce provides a unique solution to a common problem in the Ecommerce market place. We are impressed with how easy it has been to create listings on other giant traffic sales channels like Ebay and Etsy. Our team is eagerly awaiting the release of the Amazon Sales Channel, which will certainly take Syncommerce and its clients to more sales. Thanks for making this great app!

Oh Yeah, amazing customer support. Second to none really. :)

Reel Power Handles 2

Just launched this completely new website. Christian worked with me from the beginning to have syncom control and monitor both my ebay store and new website. Difficult to comment too much on the software at this time as the entire triangular concept is so new to me However, I can certainly comment on the support side of the implementation; Christian and his team have been just outstanding and i am quite confident the software will satisfy me as well; Based upon the initial implementation, I feel Christian and his team will stand behind me to make my new website a success.

Model Car Mountain

Im still on my free trial, but I will say, I'm already impressed! I've been using InkFrog, and to be honest, I'm not sure why. It doesn't work very well, and on top of it they have only one person to help you. But SynCommerce, is great! The Customer Service is always there, and theres so many possibilities with their system. Plus, its very user friendly and pretty self explanatory. If you need inventory help between platforms, give them a try!

Esoteric London

I initially wasn't happy with my trial of SynCommerce and didn't feel it worked well for me, Christian got in touch and took my feedback on board and the customer service can't be faulted.

Dog Christmas Stockings

Awesome and easy way to link up your catalog with Google Shopping. Couldn't have been better. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4