SyncSpider | Integration

Connect your eCommerce tools together.

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Yougowell

I am very disappointed. First of all, I installed their App for a free trial to test it for 30 days as advertised. But after I signed up, their system shows 14 days trial. Secondly, The App was very complicated with many tasks to do then at the end I encountered many issues with mapping and products integrations which are among many issues impossible to solve. A man from SyncSpider by the name of Marco sent me an email trying to push their Agency plan that will cost me 249 $ per month in order to solve the issues. He confirmed that it will be very difficult for me to solve these issues that I was facing with without signing for this Agency plan. It has been 7 days since I was trying their App. Nothing works for me after 7 days. Very confusing App. Their App is a total mess that will lead to NOWHERE. It is a total waste of time. I sincerely regret installing their CRAP. It does not work. Period. I do not recommend this to anyone searching to integrate their store with eBay and Amazon. Do not install this App! You will lose your money if ever you decide to give it a try. You will regret for doing so.