SyncTap

SyncTap

by EmberTribe Apps

Target highly profitable audiences with your ads in seconds!

Hippie Pants

This app used to work but doesn't anymore - be careful because they sell as set and forget but if you forget it may be that it isn't synchronising latest orders

August 10, 2021

Hi there, Hippie Pants! We took a look at the logs and it appears that your token expired. This is a security measure that FB/Shopify both take to make sure that you still want certain apps to have access to your account. It's a really easy fix, you simply need to reconnect your ad account on the "my accounts" page within SyncTap.

Our apologies for any confusion this may have caused you! Our system sends a reminder message now to refresh the token, but it's possible it got caught in your spam filter?

In any case, please don't hesitate to reach out (support@synctap.io). We'd love to have you back and are happy to schedule a 1:1 free consultation to share more about what tactics we see working for other users right now.

Calça Thai

It just stopped syncing without them informing us. I guess they reneged on their free forever plan and neglected to inform their customers.

July 15, 2021

Hi Calca,

I'm really sorry about that. When we started buildling out fresh plans to support new functionality (and faster syncs), it was our understanding that existing accounts would be grandfathered into the original plan that they selected. We found out too late and it took some folks by surprise. We're working on a solution to support grandfathered accounts.

PPG Smoke

We all know that digital advertising is getting harder and harder. Consumers attenion spans are nil. I have been using Synctap to 'pre-assemble' my audiences and overall account structure. The amount of time it saves me is incredible. In parallel, I manage accounts for 7 or 8 other clients in which we anticipate on using this tool. I highly recommend Synctap to keep your audiences in sync and to compound your pixel learnings and tighten up on ML's responsibility in targeting and delivering results.

21ST CENTURY STEALS N DEALS

Synctap has helped me create custom audiences and set up templates for retargeting my base. It is extremely easy to use and support people are quick to respond. Im pretty happy with it right now. Nice work!

August 26, 2020

Glad it's been working great for your store! Lots of new features coming your way soon.