Avaliações (509)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de janeiro de 2022

We were getting notifications from Paypal about hitting a threshold on outstanding orders before they would start to hold back funds because Shopify was not telling Paypal that orders were shipped. There are plenty of apps on the market that syncs tracking with Paypal, with some of them charging massive amounts. We chose to run with Synctrack and within 10 minutes all of our problems went away with a low monthly cost. Customer service was instant and despite all the hard work they have put into making this process as easy as possible, they tried to push me towards the free account. It's not often people go out of their way to do what is best for you. The developer is not only talented but a genuinely good person too.

Globe-Trotter
Reino Unido
23 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de janeiro de 2022

Hi Globe-Trotter

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and the developer Mr.Cong . Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

3 de novembro de 2022

’m using this app to sync tracking numbers with Paypal. So far so good. It really helps with Paypal releasing the money faster. It is pretty easy to set up and connect quickly. Also works with Stripe etc - genuinely a great app. The support team is always there on support to quickly answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend this app!!

Wendy Plus
Austrália
23 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 3 de novembro de 2022

You're amazing🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega team.

29 de março de 2023

This app delivers just as promised. I love the multi-store feature as I don't have to pay multiple times.

And big thanks to Tracy. Her support is always super quick and helpful.

Melaninful
Vietnã
22 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 30 de março de 2023

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for your time to leave these kind words!

18 de fevereiro de 2022

5/5, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. PayPal will destroy your cashflow with a hold up but this app prevented that from happening in the first place.

Sunset Boutique
21 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi Sunset Boutique

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

1 de setembro de 2021

The app is very simple to use and easy to install. It works perfectly and the support is very good.

Brands Democracy
Espanha
19 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 1 de setembro de 2021

Hi Brands Democracy,

All the best!
Omega Team

19 de maio de 2022

Great customer service. I had many issues due to my own confusion and strange set-up. The team at SyncTrack handled it all for me. Their team even did some custom set-up for me and helped me out a lot! Recommend it to everyone.

Healthy Lab Co
Austrália
17 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2022

Amazing! 😱 I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating.

12 de junho de 2023

great support! I am very satisfied. They replied to fast to live chat. And I got also better feedback from paypal

LUNARISE
Reino Unido
15 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

29 de dezembro de 2021

Great, excellent functional design. It is a very easy-to-use app, which effectively improves my work efficiency.

Csnoobs Online Store
China
15 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 29 de dezembro de 2021

Wow Csnoobs Online Store! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

24 de março de 2022

We used this app on 2 stores, and have had success so far! There was a little hiccup at the beginning, but customer service helped us resolve it quickly! Very easy to setup.

ThePhotoStick
14 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 28 de março de 2022

Hi ThePhotoStick

All the best!

5 de março de 2022

Amazing App it takes so much work away from me and integrates everything including sending my tracking to my customers into my merchant account PayPal great app

Beautilogic
14 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 6 de março de 2022

Hi Beautilogic,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,