Avaliações (509)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de janeiro de 2023

So far the app has been working good with PayPal. I had a small incident with Stripe but Tracy and the rest of the development team helped me to fix it. This app is a must if you want to avoid any issue with PayPal and your funds.

Mala Rock
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 31 de janeiro de 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

1 de março de 2022

Amazing App!! Sync to paypal took a few minutes and now my funds will flow through much quicker and lower hold times. The team at Synctrack helped me with the install, all pre and post install queries in a matter of seconds on the online chat. If only every app provider was this good! I'd give 10 starts if I could.

FactoryFast.com.au
Austrália
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2022

Hi FactoryFast.com.au

All the best!
Kaylee - Omega Team

20 de novembro de 2022

App is easy to use and fully functional I need, support 24/24 and very enthusiastic. Very worth using

Chrisraw Store
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 20 de novembro de 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

19 de maio de 2022

Awesome app, quick to configure and setup!! I would definitely recommend, this resolves issue of PayPal putting money on hold and other sync issues.

Yes You Can!
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Cheers from Joseph - Founder of Synctrack 🥰

30 de dezembro de 2020

very convenient app. Had a minute issue at first, contacted support and they immediately fixed it (in 5 minutes!!!). works perfectly now

Vue Shield
13 de fevereiro de 2023

Just synced our store with synctrack. Needed some assistance and Tracy came to the rescue. Really helpful and went above and beyond. It's a great solution to pull tracking number from your store to PayPal. The dashboard is simple to follow and use. Thank you Tracy for all your help today.

Pyrocynical Merchandise
Reino Unido
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

21 de dezembro de 2022

I needed some information during the setting, so I use the chat, I got reply quickly, they were very helpful, they solved my trouble and they even unlock some pro feature while I haven't pro plan. You should try it.

Zetafit
França
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 22 de dezembro de 2022

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

16 de fevereiro de 2022

Stella from the help centre was very helpful! I Recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bits 4 Pets
Reino Unido
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi Bits 4 Pets

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

23 de junho de 2022

I used this app to sync tracking orders for several hundred orders with paypal after they put a lock on my funds. Had some trouble syncing at first, but fastest, most responsive customer service I've ever experienced. Great app. Well worth the $6 a month.

crazy4wagons
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 24 de junho de 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

28 de novembro de 2022

Awesome customer service definitely recommended She's dedicated to her job of helping customer to resolve issue.

GAWX T-SHIRTS