Avaliações (535)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de dezembro de 2020

very convenient app. Had a minute issue at first, contacted support and they immediately fixed it (in 5 minutes!!!). works perfectly now

Vue Shield
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
13 de fevereiro de 2023

Just synced our store with synctrack. Needed some assistance and Tracy came to the rescue. Really helpful and went above and beyond. It's a great solution to pull tracking number from your store to PayPal. The dashboard is simple to follow and use. Thank you Tracy for all your help today.

Pyrocynical Merchandise
Reino Unido
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

21 de dezembro de 2022

I needed some information during the setting, so I use the chat, I got reply quickly, they were very helpful, they solved my trouble and they even unlock some pro feature while I haven't pro plan. You should try it.

Zetafit
França
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 22 de dezembro de 2022

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

16 de fevereiro de 2022

Stella from the help centre was very helpful! I Recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bits 4 Pets
Reino Unido
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi Bits 4 Pets

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

23 de junho de 2022

I used this app to sync tracking orders for several hundred orders with paypal after they put a lock on my funds. Had some trouble syncing at first, but fastest, most responsive customer service I've ever experienced. Great app. Well worth the $6 a month.

crazy4wagons
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 24 de junho de 2022

Wow! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

28 de novembro de 2022

Awesome customer service definitely recommended She's dedicated to her job of helping customer to resolve issue.

GAWX T-SHIRTS
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 29 de novembro de 2022

24 de agosto de 2022

I'm using this app to sync tracking numbers with Paypal. So far so good. It is pretty easy to set up and connects quickly. Thanks,

ROCKWORKX
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 25 de agosto de 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,
The Omega support team

24 de novembro de 2022

Tracy is the best. She's dedicated to her job of helping her customer to resolve issue. The app is great and ready to be used after a few clicks, and the sync was accurate and quick. Highly recommended to try this app out.

Dem Canvas
Vietnã
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 24 de novembro de 2022

Woww! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Tracy got the recognition she deserved. She was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

Data de edição: 1 de março de 2022

Easy to use app and a really good customer service. Also it is really cheaper. The best tracking app we've used.

MAM® ES
Espanha
38 minutos usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2022

Hi MAM® ES

Kaylee - Omega Team

12 de maio de 2022

I used this app to submit tracking to my paypal for a long time. It is very great app: pricing is affordable, easy to use, safe & consistent