Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de dezembro de 2023

Easily the best app for Shopify to sync your tracking with Paypal. Very easy to use and really well automated. A++++++

Hold My Ball
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made syncing tracking with PayPal a seamless experience for you. We strive to provide user-friendly solutions, and we're delighted that you find our app easy to use and well-automated. Your A++++++ rating means a lot to us! If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

13 de dezembro de 2023

By using Synctrack I have had no problem with PayPal at all. It saves me so many time. It is the best one on Shopify store. I used other one before and it had manny errors. Amazing Customer service specially Tracy. She is so kind and ready to help at all time.

Glowyhair
Alemanha
3 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 14 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for the positive review! 😊 Synctrack has been a time-saver, especially with PayPal integration on my Shopify store. It's the best I've used, unlike others with many errors. 🚀 Kudos to Tracy from customer service, always kind and ready to help. 🌟 If you need assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Synctrack! 👏

15 de janeiro de 2024

Facilitating a smooth and uncomplicated setup process, this Synctrack app proves to be exceptionally user-friendly. Once configured, you can confidently leave it to handle all necessary tasks without a hitch. The intuitive interface streamlines the setup, making it a hassle-free experience.

When it comes to customer service, Synctrack stands out with its prompt and helpful responses. The support team exhibits a commendable level of responsiveness, swiftly addressing any queries or concerns that users may have. Their assistance adds an extra layer of reliability and assurance to the overall user experience, reinforcing the notion that this app is not only easy to use but also backed by excellent customer support.

FreshDrinkUS - Natural and Premium Herbal Tea
Estados Unidos
13 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found Synctrack's setup process smooth and hassle-free! 🌐 Our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional user experience, and it's fantastic to know that our intuitive interface and user-friendly design have made a positive impact.

Your kind words about our customer service and support team mean a lot to us! 🚀 We strive to maintain a high level of responsiveness and helpfulness to ensure that our users feel supported at all times. If you ever have more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for highlighting the seamless experience and the reliability Synctrack brings to your tasks! 🙌💻

29 de janeiro de 2024

So fast and easy to use. Quickly support. Problem solved in firt time contact. Recommend!!

Rhino Billiards
Vietnã
4 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 2 de fevereiro de 2024

Fantastic to hear that you found our app fast and easy to use, and that our support team provided quick assistance to solve the problem on the first contact! 🚀 We appreciate your recommendation and are here to help with anything else you might need. If you have further feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing us! 😊🌟

25 de outubro de 2023

I can't recommend this app enough. takes the hassle out adding tracking to paypal. It's such an important process and has so many benefits as a business to have all the required info synced to paypal. Amazing support no matter what the issue it's never a problem. I am only a tiny business and on the free tier but honestly when I start reaching the threshold I will definitely be keeping this app going it is essential.

Stevie Buoy
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 27 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

28 de janeiro de 2024

The app installs quickly and is very convenient to use. The support team is very enthusiastic. Since installing the app, my PayPal has not had any tracking problems, which helps me feel a lot more secure

Biblio Bloom
Estados Unidos
17 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 30 de janeiro de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our app installed quickly and is convenient to use, providing you with a sense of security regarding tracking issues with PayPal. It's wonderful that our support team's enthusiasm has made a positive impact on your experience. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app, and we're here to continue providing you with a secure and seamless experience! 🌟💙🚀

15 de dezembro de 2023

Great support and they reply very fast, i loved that unlinke having to wait for 24 hours like i always do on other support systems

Essential Galleria
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 17 de dezembro de 2023

We're delighted to hear that you had a great support experience with us! 😊🌟 We understand the importance of timely responses, and we're glad that our team was able to reply to you quickly. Thank you for appreciating our fast response time! If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 👍🚀

31 de outubro de 2023

Synctrack is a great app that has saved me a lot of time and hassle. I used to have to manually enter tracking information into Shopify, which was a time-consuming and error-prone process. Synctrack has completely automated this process, which has saved me a significant amount of time and effort.

I also appreciate the fact that Synctrack is so easy to use. The setup process was simple and straightforward, and the app itself is very intuitive. I was up and running in minutes.

Overall, I'm very happy with Synctrack. It's a great app that has made my life a lot easier.

Shirteefy
Vietnã
3 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 1 de novembro de 2023

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

1 de fevereiro de 2024

Works Perfect and easy. Joyce from the Support helped me really fast and professional. Recommended !!

Magnaroot™
Alemanha
28 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that everything works perfectly for you, and we appreciate your positive feedback! It's fantastic that Joyce from our support team was able to assist you quickly and professionally. Thank you for recommending our service! If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟😊

20 de dezembro de 2023

Great app and even better support team. They actually implemented a new feature to the app to suit our needs within days . Could not be happier.

Watch Direct Australia
20 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 21 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our app and support team. It's fantastic to know that we were able to meet your needs by implementing a new feature. We're dedicated to providing a seamless and tailored experience for our customers, and your satisfaction is our utmost priority. If you have any further requests or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued happiness. Thank you for choosing our app! 😊🙌🚀