Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de fevereiro de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Joyce from the customer support team at Syntrack, and I must say, her assistance was absolutely stellar. Joyce exemplifies the epitome of excellent customer service through her exceptional professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to resolving customer inquiries.

From the moment I reached out with my issue, Joyce was quick to respond with warmth and attentiveness. Her friendly demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I felt confident that my concerns were in capable hands. Despite the complexity of my query, Joyce tackled it with grace and efficiency, demonstrating an impressive depth of knowledge about Syntrack's products and services.

What truly stood out about Joyce's support was her unwavering commitment to finding a solution. She patiently listened to my concerns, asked insightful questions to fully understand the issue at hand, and then worked diligently to address it. Throughout the process, Joyce kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring transparency and clarity in our communication.

Furthermore, Joyce went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the resolution. She took the time to follow up after our initial interaction to ensure that everything was working smoothly and to offer additional assistance if needed. Her proactive approach to customer service truly made all the difference and left a lasting impression.

In summary, Joyce from Syntrack's customer support team exemplifies excellence in every aspect of her role. Her professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to customer satisfaction are commendable, and I cannot thank her enough for her exceptional assistance. Joyce is undoubtedly an asset to Syntrack, and I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of top-notch support. Thank you, Joyce, for your outstanding service!

VivianFongDesigns LLC
4 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 16 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with Joyce from our customer support team at Syntrack. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback 🌟

On behalf of the entire Syntrack team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your recommendation of our services. Knowing that Joyce's outstanding assistance has earned your trust and satisfaction means a great deal to us. 🌞🤗

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Syntrack. Should you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to provide top-notch support. 🌟🤝🌈

8 de maio de 2024

I think it's very convenient and easy to use. The tracking information has been successfully synchronized to PayPal.
Customer service is also very friendly and responsible in handling issues.

byshoppy
China
21 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync convenient and easy to use! 🌟 It's great to know that the tracking information is syncing smoothly to PayPal and that our customer service team has been friendly and effective in resolving any issues. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. If you ever need more assistance or have additional feedback, we're just a message away. Thanks for choosing us and for your wonderful review! 😊📦

1 de abril de 2024

Great app for keeping hand on the pulse to avoid hurdles with PayPal and they even give you a free review to take care of in order to be cautious and avoid PayPal bans.

Olmpus®
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app helpful in navigating PayPal hurdles. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and insights you need to stay ahead and avoid any potential bans. We appreciate your support and trust in us! 💼📈

26 de março de 2024

The most satisfying aspect is the professional and friendly customer care service, not to mention the quality of the app, which speaks for itself. The unbeatable prices are a bonus. There's even a free package for those with fewer orders needing synchronization with PayPal. From Sky Terrarium With love.

Sky Terrarium
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 27 de março de 2024

We're truly touched by your kind words! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting our professional and friendly customer care service, as well as the quality of our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. 😊 It's our pleasure to offer unbeatable prices and a free package to cater to all our users' needs. We're grateful for your support from Sky Terrarium, and we're here to assist you every step of the way with love and dedication! 💖🚀

9 de abril de 2024

I've been using SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync for synchronizing my store with PayPal, and I must say, it's been a game-changer! The integration with PayPal is seamless, making transactions a breeze. It's incredibly user-friendly, and I love how it streamlines the entire process. Highly recommend!

FlashFusion
Romênia
12 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a game-changer for you, and that you've found the integration with PayPal seamless and the user experience user-friendly. Your recommendation means the world to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any feedback, feel free to reach out. We're here to make your synchronization process as smooth as possible! 🚀😊

11 de abril de 2024

Easy to use, enthusiastic support team. PayPal tracking is easier and more convenient!

Giftymize™️
Vietnã
5 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our support team has been enthusiastic in assisting you! 😊 Making PayPal tracking easier and more convenient is what we strive for at SyncTrack. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your synchronization process remains seamless and hassle-free! 🌟🛠️

22 de maio de 2024

It is a very nice app, and Anna provided very good support; she helped with everything needed. We have digital goods, and it works; it is totally recommended.

Blueprint CoC
10 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

🌟 Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled that you find the Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app very nice and that Anna provided excellent support. 😊 It's fantastic to hear that it works seamlessly for your digital goods. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🚀💻📦

11 de abril de 2024

Customer service helped me fix my store issues to comply with PayPal. Highly recommend!

BlazeNova
Hungria
29 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

We're delighted that our team at SyncTrack could assist you in fixing your store issues to comply with PayPal. Your recommendation for SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟🛠️

26 de fevereiro de 2024

Tracy was such wonderful help and solved all multiple issues I had aligned.

Best Customer service and live chat I have experienced. Quick and informative responses and the service was truly smooth and good help as a beginner in this platform :)

NOOKS ADVENTURE
Canadá
27 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 29 de fevereiro de 2024

🌟 Big shoutout to Tracy for being a wonderful help! 🌈🙌 We're thrilled to hear that Tracy provided excellent support and resolved all the multiple issues you had aligned. 🛠️💡 It's fantastic to be recognized for the best customer service and live chat experience you've had.

We're glad that the responses were quick, informative, and that the service felt smooth. 🚀😊 We're always here to assist, especially for beginners like yourself. If you need any more help or have questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Synctrack Paypal! 🌟💙 #BestCustomerService #TracyRocks #SmoothExperience 🌐🤝

28 de fevereiro de 2024

their support team was very helpful and the app fits all my paypal tracking needs

LullaLeisure
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 1 de março de 2024

🌟 Wonderful to hear! 🚀 We're glad our support team was helpful, and that the app meets all your PayPal tracking needs. If you ever have more requirements or questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you! 😊🌈 #HelpfulSupport #PayPalTracking #CustomerSatisfaction 🌟