Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de maio de 2022

Great customer service. I had many issues due to my own confusion and strange set-up. The team at SyncTrack handled it all for me. Their team even did some custom set-up for me and helped me out a lot! Recommend it to everyone.

Healthy Lab Co
Austrália
17 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2022

29 de dezembro de 2021

Great, excellent functional design. It is a very easy-to-use app, which effectively improves my work efficiency.

Csnoobs Online Store
China
15 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 29 de dezembro de 2021

Wow Csnoobs Online Store! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

24 de março de 2022

We used this app on 2 stores, and have had success so far! There was a little hiccup at the beginning, but customer service helped us resolve it quickly! Very easy to setup.

ThePhotoStick
14 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 28 de março de 2022

Hi ThePhotoStick

All the best!

5 de março de 2022

Amazing App it takes so much work away from me and integrates everything including sending my tracking to my customers into my merchant account PayPal great app

Beautilogic
14 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 6 de março de 2022

Hi Beautilogic,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

23 de agosto de 2023

The app works amazing, much better than any other paypal tracking app I have used before. Also the support tries to help you really well if you have any questions or problems. Would recommend it to anyone!

FashionWOLF
Países Baixos
3 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 25 de agosto de 2023

Your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for your time to leave these kind words!

10 de março de 2023

I highly recommend the Synctrack Sync Tracking Info app for any business that needs a reliable and efficient way to manage their shipments and delivery information. With its user-friendly interface, customization options, and real-time tracking updates, this app is a must-have for any online store looking to improve their customer service. A perfect 5-star app! One thing that really stood out to me about this app is the exceptional customer service I received from Agent Tracy. She was quick to respond to my questions and provided clear and helpful guidance on how to get the most out of the app. Her expertise and professionalism were truly impressive and made my experience with the app even better.

Nordamy Store
Reino Unido
12 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de março de 2023

Love from Tracy

21 de abril de 2022

Great app with great customer service . really easy to use and sync all the orders for stripe and paypal.

Wappiot
França
10 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2022

How lovely and sweet you are, Wappiot. Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

Emma - Product Owner at Synctrack

13 de junho de 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I Rate This A 5 Star App. The Best PayPal Sync On Shopify! I installed 4-5 PayPal Syncs and they ALL had the same issue with PayFlow Pro, they could not sync these transactions. Yes, they asked you to link to your PayPal, and most did without a problem. Yes most synched lots of PayPal orders, but they did not sync PayFlow orders linked to the same account. I spoke with support, and explained that we were getting errors and that they all were coming from some PayFlow transactions. I understood that Amex transactions should give an error, as those were not processed by PayPal, however all the rest of the PayFlow transactions should appear and be synched. They found out that the PayFlow Transaction ID being provided by PayPal was WRONG.. and I confirmed it on my side. After this, this figured out how to get to sync the right transactions, and fixed the issues with non-Amex transactions! This is the ONLY app that can do this on the Shopify app store, and these guys are the only people that took there time to understand and figure out a fix. So if you are looking for a Sync app with PayPal and one day you think you will grow large enough to use PayFlow and take credit cards at the checkout, along with regular PayPal payments... then this is the only app that will help you with both. If you don't have PayFlow Pro yet, it doesn't matter... I suggest getting this app, because when you grow large enough that some other person plugs in PayFlow in the future, you will be glad you used this app from the start. No, I wasn't paid anything for this review, it is legit and I cannot tell you how helpful it is.

RevGenetics
8 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de junho de 2023

Amazing! 😱 I was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story!
We appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

21 de outubro de 2022

Great app for the price Very useful app. Save a lot of time and developer resources. Responsive support. Highly recommend.

PawfectHouse™
9 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 24 de outubro de 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

21 de dezembro de 2022

Support nhiệt tình quá trời luôn, mình fix vde xong quên rep mail, bạn ấy vẫn mail cho mình nhắc , tks all

Cordecar Store
8 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 22 de dezembro de 2022

Cám ơn bạn đã review cho app! Phản hồi của bạn là động lực để Omega team phát triển thêm các tính năng app cũng như nâng cao chất lượng dịch vụ hỗ trợ khách hàng. Chúng mình rất mong sẽ tiếp tục được support bạn trong nhiều năm nữa với app Synctrack!