Avaliações (546)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de março de 2024

This app is an absolute must-have for any Shopify store using PayPal. The automated tracking sync has cut my order processing time in half. A huge shoutout to Tracy for her super responsive and helpful support – she was a lifesaver!

Jolia
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app has been a game-changer for your Shopify store. Cutting order processing time in half is no small feat, and we're delighted we could help streamline your operations. Tracy is indeed a rockstar on our support team, and we'll make sure to pass along your kind words. We're here to support you every step of the way! 🎉 #EfficiencyBoost #ResponsiveSupport

3 de julho de 2024

Very easy to use and the tech support are the best!! 100% recommend!!

BabySnug
Estados Unidos
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 5 de julho de 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic feedback on Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app! We're thrilled to hear that you find the app very easy to use and that you think our tech support is the best. Your 100% recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more comments or questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 👍

23 de maio de 2024

works well! Encountered some problems at the beginning, and the technicians helped me solve it quickly

SASSYGIRLY
China
28 dias usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

🎉 Wonderful to hear that it's smooth sailing now! 😊 We're glad our technicians could swiftly resolve any initial hiccups you encountered with the Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. Thanks for your patience and support! 🚀🔧📦

10 de abril de 2024

This app works great. Does everything it promises! Great customer support also.

Wellnezzy
Finlândia
7 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our app and that it's delivering on its promises! 🌟 At SyncTrack, we're committed to providing reliable service and fulfilling your expectations. We're also glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer support team. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help ensure your synchronization process remains smooth and hassle-free! 🚀😊

25 de março de 2024

I didn't know about this app at all until an Omega employee pointed it out to me. I am a starter, so Paypal holds my money for a very long time. This app prevents that, up to 30 sales with a free plan. I didn't even ask about this and the employee of his own accord worked with me to install this. Really super!

Amaxi
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 27 de março de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our Omega employee was able to introduce you to our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app! 🎉 It's fantastic to know that the app has been helpful in preventing PayPal from holding your funds for too long, especially as a starter. 💰 Our team is dedicated to going above and beyond to provide assistance and ensure our users get the most out of our apps. If you have any further questions or need support, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀

9 de abril de 2024

I got helped by Grace from the customer support. She really helped me fast and did a check on my whole website if it was "Paypall Proof" so i didn't get any blocks. Thank you Grace

Morgan Melbourne
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 13 de abril de 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Grace from our customer support team! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that she provided you with fast and thorough assistance, ensuring your website remains "PayPal Proof" and free from any potential blocks. Grace and the rest of our team are dedicated to ensuring your experience with SyncTrack is smooth and problem-free. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟🛡️

21 de março de 2024

This is a very powerful, convenient PayPal application. It has a fast and enthusiastic support team. They also help you optimize your website so that PayPal trusts you and avoids disputes. They also gave a PDF file about the dispute template, which helps a lot for newbies. I recommend this app to anyone who uses PayPal.

MyKingdom.Store
3 meses usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 22 de março de 2024

🌟 Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app powerful and convenient, and that you've had a positive experience with our fast and enthusiastic support team! 😊 We're glad to provide assistance with optimizing your website for PayPal trust and offering dispute resolution resources. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your PayPal experience is smooth and successful! 🚀

25 de abril de 2024

Great customer service, trackign synced immediately they also helped me setup track sync to PayPal for orders from Meta.

NYGiftloft
Estados Unidos
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 3 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app! 🌟 It's fantastic to hear that our customer service team was helpful and that your tracking synced immediately. We're also glad that we could assist you with setting up tracking sync to PayPal for your orders from Meta. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we’re here to help whenever you need. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing our app! 😊🚀

14 de abril de 2024

Excellent service, they check everything is right in your store and they give you incredible help and tips.

Spruzzo
México
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 16 de abril de 2024

🎉 Thank you for the glowing review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our service at Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. 💼 Our team is dedicated to ensuring everything in your store is just right, and we're thrilled that our help and tips have been incredible for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! 👍

2 de abril de 2024

Amazing customer support! I have delt with April and she was fantastic, super fast and helped me identify the issues within my set up. 10/10 app and customer service

Crochet Cure
Synctrack deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that April provided you with fantastic support and helped resolve any issues with your setup swiftly. Our team works hard to ensure every user has a seamless experience with our app and customer service. We appreciate your support and your 10/10 rating! 💼👩‍💻