SyncTrack ‑ Add Tracking Info

• 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
4 条评论
编辑时间:2022年12月6日

we installed the app thinking that it help with dispute management
as advertised on the shopify listing page, but no management in there, i got disappointed when
learning that this is only showing dispute but not managing them for us.

HumyrazOfficial
英国
使用应用的时长: 大约1个月
Synctrack已回复 2022年12月4日

Hi,
Thank you for writing a review, I sincerely appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention.
I'm sorry to hear you had a not so statifired experience with our app, that's not what we like to hear.

Your business means a lot to us, so we have reached out to support you in further with the app. If you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to get back to us or email us at contact@omegatheme.com

The Omega support team

编辑时间:2022年4月5日

Changeing my review from 5 start to 1 star as I pay for this app to automatically sync with paypal and only a few days having the app I am having sync issues with some not all orders.

Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 11天
Synctrack已回复 2022年4月4日

Hi Rawleigh's Healthcare Independent Distributor,

Thank you for writing a review, I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience syncing the tracking number to PayPal, that's not what we like to hear. The issue should be fixed now, could you please help us to check?

Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to email me at contact@omegatheme.com

Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support.

2021年3月13日

The app doesn't synchronize with PayPal. Tried to reconnect my PayPal account several times. Spent two days. Still doesn't work. Stay away from the app!

Just Paint by Numbers UK
英国
使用应用的时长: 1天
Synctrack已回复 2021年3月15日

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for spending your time sharing your thoughts and we are sorry for the bad experience you had.
We are not sure the reason why you can't connect our app with your PayPal account to sync the tracking info as our current merchants still use the app without any hassle.
We tried to email and contact you via phone call and message but haven't seen your reply yet.
Please reinstall our app so that we can check and fix the issue for you.

Our team truly apologizes for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards,
Omega Team

2021年3月7日

Very slow app dosent work properly.............................................................................................

Digiland2020
摩洛哥
使用应用的时长: 大约1小时
Synctrack已回复 2021年3月7日

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to share us your experience with our app.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our app is an tool to help merchant sync the tracking numbers to PayPal, so we are not sure what you said that our app is loading slow. Could you please reinstall the app so that we can check and fix the issue for you if have?
We have emailed you when we notice your feedback but haven't heard from you back.

Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,