SyncTrack ‑ Add Tracking Info

• 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
248 条评论
2023年2月1日

Affordable and efficient app. Helps to sync all (and even older) tracking numbers to Paypal to avoid any holds. Help support is a live person, which makes the whole experience efficient and friendly.

Orange Cheddar
新加坡
2023年1月31日

So far the app has been working good with PayPal. I had a small incident with Stripe but Tracy and the rest of the development team helped me to fix it. This app is a must if you want to avoid any issue with PayPal and your funds.

Mala Rock
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月31日

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

2023年1月9日

SyncTrack has completely streamlined my online business's shipping process. Before using the app, I was constantly losing track of my orders and struggling to keep everything organized. But now, with the ability to easily add tracking information to both Stripe and PayPal, I've been able to stay on top of everything with ease. The inclusion of the agent name "Tracy" has also been a huge help in making sure that all of my orders are properly accounted for. If you're looking to improve your shipping process, I highly recommend giving SyncTrack a try.

WryWry
使用应用的时长: 5个月
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月9日

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

2023年1月9日

Recently downloaded SyncTrack to help me keep track of all of my shipments and I have to say, it's been a game changer! The ability to add tracking information to both Stripe and PayPal has made my life so much easier. Plus, the agent name "Tracy" has been a huge help in making sure everything is properly organized. I highly recommend SyncTrack to anyone in need of an efficient way to manage their shipping information.

Amebys
使用应用的时长: 4个月
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月9日

Hello! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!

2023年1月2日

Super easy to use and customer service is so helpful. Love this app its like an extra layer of reassurance to avoid holds and disputes. Definitely a must have for every business!

Blinic Beauty
使用应用的时长: 大约1小时
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月2日

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart 🥰🥰 your review is so helpful for new apps like Synctrack. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Love from Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking team 💙💚💛🧡

2023年1月2日

This is really cool and affordable app. The support is nice, and the interface is decent. I highly recommend it!

Inglows
使用应用的时长: 9个月
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月2日

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story

2022年12月30日

This is the best app when you want to build trust factor at PayPal. The Support is amazing and all my custom changes were made perfectly.

Feelwonder.de
德国
使用应用的时长: 16天
Synctrack已回复 2023年1月2日

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

2022年12月29日

excellent application, very easy to integrate and with the help of Anna, really a very good job both in the app and in support

Guapii
委内瑞拉
使用应用的时长: 3分钟
Synctrack已回复 2022年12月29日

2022年12月28日

Great app works perfectly fine & best support team. Quickly solved the issues I had with some of the app features.

Classy Leather Bags
使用应用的时长: 1天
Synctrack已回复 2022年12月28日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

编辑时间:2022年12月27日

je viens de télécharger l app , le service client ma tout de suite aidé pour l installation . C'est parfait ça fonctionne merci à vous . Réactif et pro je recommande

Angelina Crea
使用应用的时长: 26分钟
Synctrack已回复 2022年12月27日

Merci mille fois d'avoir laissé un avis 5 étoiles 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. Nous partagerons cela avec toute l'équipe pour leur faire savoir qu'ils doivent continuer leur travail incroyable.