Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Developer
Synctrack
4.9
September 6, 2022

This app is very helpfull with Paypal payments to avoid issues with Paypal and customers disputes, tracking is automatically sent to Paypal everything is great

JENYHOME
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Synctrack replied September 6, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

September 6, 2022

This app help me so much to add tracking info, very useful. I think this is a great app It is pretty easy to set up and connects quickly.

Humancustom - Unique Personalized Gifts
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Synctrack replied September 6, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

September 6, 2022

This app has helped us so much with ensuring our money isn't locked up on hold with PayPal for long shipping times and lack of tracking numbers being transferred over! Big big help so far!

Vibes Vault
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Synctrack replied September 6, 2022

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart 🥰🥰 your review is so helpful for new apps like Synctrack. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Love from the Omega support team 💙💚💛🧡

September 5, 2022

Hello Guys this app helped me lot to automatically sync for my all order for PayPal the most important thing it’s free other apps charge 6-10$ but this app it’s completely free I highly recommend to you guys try it

Dlav
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 30 days
Synctrack replied September 6, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story!

August 24, 2022

I'm using this app to sync tracking numbers with Paypal. So far so good. It is pretty easy to set up and connects quickly. Thanks,

ROCKWORKX
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Synctrack replied August 25, 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,