Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Buy Simple Store

I highly recommend synctrack, its easy to use, great pricing and it gets the job done. Support is also good, mainly via facebook chat. Give it a try and you won't regret it

TheVorTech

Really easy to use. Good support and it does what it promise. Have been using it for a couple of weeks and once is set up, you don't have to do much. It gave me lot of time!

EngraverWorld

Great app, easy to use and I don't have to worry about tracking numbers going into paypal. We are really happy with it. Highly recommend it

Wanda Supply

Great app, really easy to install and use! Their Customer support is really good! Been using it for a while and works well.

Ladonna Cent

Very good app fully automated nice dashboard and first few orders are in free plan. Awesome app thanks keep it up

OneOfMyPets

This app saved me a lot of time, and more importantly, I do not have to worry anymore about tracking numbers. Another great thing is that is free for starters, which means if you have up to 100 orders a month, you can use it for free. If I reach more than 100 orders monthly, I would be more than happy to switch to a paid plan.

BunBerries

Does the job as described. Recommended 10/10 . One of the must have apps in your store. Worth the installation.

Furlidays

this app is really very useful, help me reduce time in order processing, customer care responds very quickly, thanks a lot, recommend shopify users to use it

Rogue Origin

AMAZING! PayPal was holding our money for weeks, but less than 24 hours after installing this app PayPal released every penny and hasn't held our money since. This app works like magic and we're so happy that we don't have to think about it again. One time set up for a lifetime of getting our money quicker. Couldn't be happier!

The Hermit's Lamp

This app helped me sync my tracking numbers to PayPal to get paid faster. they also helped me with a customization to deal with my pickup orders. fast response - very helpful.