Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Stripe tracking, reduce PayPal disputes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Night Ribbon

Location Bulgaria

A lifesaver app. Super easy to use and it has a great customer support team. Everyone should've been using

February 20, 2022

Hi Night Ribbon

All the best!

Bits 4 Pets

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Stella from the help centre was very helpful! I Recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 20, 2022

Hi Bits 4 Pets

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Armed Forces Boutique

Amazing app. By being able to submit tracking automatically, it helped us avoid any potential cashflow issues with PayPal.

February 16, 2022

Hi Armed Forces Boutique,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Momavo Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Stella and Joseph are super responsive. I request a custom request due to my situation is little strange and the team happily helped to figure it out. Thanks a lot team!!!

Hi Momavo Jewelry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Joseph & Stella, they are passionate about their work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!

LEWASTOCK BOUTIQUE

Location Italy

I didn't have much confidence, I thought it couldn't really work .... but I immediately changed my mind! what a great app! automatically imports the tracking code on paypal!

Hi LEWASTOCK BOUTIQUE,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.

Sage and Twine Co.

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. The developers are interested in improving the app and go out of their way to listen and make sure your experience is excellent. Also does exactly what it claims to with automation and ease.

Hi Sage and Twine Co.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

Gritty Soul

When there's too much to worry about with Paypal, this makes things easy. VERY SIMPLE and consistent. Takes the worrying out of PayPal's limitations.

Hi Gritty Soul,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Warm Winters™

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

An utterly superb app, which takes care of you as the business owner and your customers. I most certainly recommend this indeed superb app.

Hi Warm Winters™,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!

Zylendo

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

really good and easy to use app. I recommend this app to anyone who need a easy app to connect with paypal

January 26, 2022

Hi Zylendo

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Cosmosphere™️ Shop

Ive used this app for a year now - my paypal is in MUCH better standing. I have never even had to open the app again after setting it up either! Set it and forget it.

January 20, 2022

Hi Cosmosphere™️ Shop,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.