Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Stripe tracking, reduce PayPal disputes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lumastra

Location France

I really lovee this app, it's the best app you can find when it comes to automatically submit trackings to PayPal. Never had any issues and the support team is awesome and very helpful !! Highly recommended for all store owners !!!

Hi Lumastra

All the best!

LittleOwh

Location Vietnam

Good application. Helped me a lot to save my time. I recommend it to everyone who receives a lot of orders via Paypal.

Hi

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Revopoint 3D

Location Hong Kong SAR

Really a good app that help me solve the PayPal tracking problem.
And Stella always provides the best service.
Thank you, you are the best!

Hi Revopoint 3D

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support Stella. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

DecorWord

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Looks good to me. Does the job thats for sure . Makes it easy for a hard working businessman like me

December 15, 2021

Hi DecorWord

All the best!

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

Application facile d'utilisation le tracking se passe très bien je n'ai rien à faire. Cette application me facilite les données transmises entre le paiement et le suivi du colis, vraiment très bien

December 12, 2021

Bonjour Chamanisme & Traditions,

Merci pour votre avis! Je suis ravi d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Nous cherchons toujours des moyens d'améliorer l'expérience de notre application, mais il est bon de savoir que nous sommes sur la bonne voie.

Faites-moi savoir si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour rendre votre expérience encore meilleure.
Tous mes vœux,
Kaylee - Équipe Omega

Gamersi

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Nice app. Helped me a lot to save my time. I really recommend it to everyone who receives many orders through Paypal.

December 9, 2021

Hello Gamersi!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Splendid Store Australia

It's excellent I use this with all my stores and I think it is a brilliant APP. It is a must have!! I totally recommend

Hi Splendid Store Australia,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!
Best regards,

oobique

Finally I don't have to sync my tracking numbers manually anymore, super! It also deals with old orders.

Hi oobique,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

makai2009 family gift shop

I used this app for the convenience of having the tracking numbers on my orders for my new ecommerce Shopify store.

Hi makai2009 family gift shop,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be well priced.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

Depology

The support team and their backend team was so responsive and supportive in helping with tracking upload problems. Def recommended.

December 6, 2021