April 27, 2022

Great app, very helpful and useful. They also provide great support at a reasonable monthly cost! Highly recommended!

Pinnacle Luxuries
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Synctrack replied May 18, 2022

Woww! 🔥🔥 That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Joseph got the recognition he deserved. He was very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

April 25, 2022

Set and Forget. Everything that you need is there at a very affordable price. Highly recommend this app!

NicheCanvas
Time spent using app: 9 months
Synctrack replied April 25, 2022

Thanks a million for your positive feedback. Glad to hear you’ve found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together!

April 24, 2022

super simple to use, they do all the work! I will be recommending this app to my friends! Paypal will thank you ahah

Gavcustoms
Time spent using app: 8 months
Synctrack replied April 25, 2022

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart Your review is so helpful for new apps like Synctrack. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.

April 23, 2022

Awesome product, really convenient and fast to sync tracking from shopify to paypal. Customer service quickly respone and solve any issues, 5 star for this app

Afrodom
Time spent using app: 7 months
Synctrack replied April 25, 2022

Wow , thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story

April 22, 2022

This app is great and support is amazing, easily transfer tracking info to PayPal to release funds. great app.

ooOh My
Time spent using app: 29 days
Synctrack replied April 25, 2022

OMG you are my angel with a kind heart

April 21, 2022

Great app with great customer service . really easy to use and sync all the orders for stripe and paypal.

Wappiot
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
Synctrack replied April 22, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are, Wappiot. Our team is really impressed with your positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

Emma - Product Owner at Synctrack

April 19, 2022

The App is quite straight forward, and the app developer has been very helpful. I particularly like the fact that we can upload a csv file including all our tracking numbers, carrier, tracking link, for all our paypal orders, so that it can be prepared perfectly by our team first, then uploaded into the app, to finally being pushed into paypal system.

Figured'Art
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Synctrack replied April 20, 2022

Wow 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊, thank you so much for your amazing support and kind words. We are building more exclusive features in SyncTrack so stay tuned. Feels truly wonderful to be part of your growth story
Love from Joseph 💙💚💛🧡

March 27, 2022

this app is efficient and easy to use. I relaly like the price too. The customer service is great. 5 stars

TEK-TOK
Time spent using app: 3 months
Synctrack replied March 28, 2022

Hi TEK-TOK

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

March 24, 2022

We used this app on 2 stores, and have had success so far! There was a little hiccup at the beginning, but customer service helped us resolve it quickly! Very easy to setup.

ThePhotoStick
Time spent using app: 14 days
Synctrack replied March 28, 2022

Hi ThePhotoStick

All the best!

March 24, 2022

Just tried it, it's very good, I hope it won't go wrong in the future。I'll consider paying if it's available next

EKRAuto