Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 29, 2022

excellent application, very easy to integrate and with the help of Anna, really a very good job both in the app and in support

Guapii
Venezuela
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
Synctrack replied December 29, 2022

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

December 28, 2022

Great app works perfectly fine & best support team. Quickly solved the issues I had with some of the app features.

Classy Leather Bags
Time spent using app: 1 day
Synctrack replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Edited December 27, 2022

je viens de télécharger l app , le service client ma tout de suite aidé pour l installation . C'est parfait ça fonctionne merci à vous . Réactif et pro je recommande

Angelina Crea
France
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
Synctrack replied December 27, 2022

Merci mille fois d'avoir laissé un avis 5 étoiles 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻. Nous partagerons cela avec toute l'équipe pour leur faire savoir qu'ils doivent continuer leur travail incroyable.

December 27, 2022

The App is great and Tracy from their customer service is amazing! She explained me everything about the app and is so patient and kind. The App is a must to prevent holds from PayPal and to sync the tracking numbers automatically. The best app for this case is definitely Synctrack. Amazing value for a cheap price! I can 100% recommend it and give 5 stars.

VitaWatch
Time spent using app: 1 day
Synctrack replied December 27, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Edited December 26, 2022

I'm a newbie in e-commerce, and SyncTrack is by far the most useful app out there! The installation process was quick and easy, and their support team (i chated with tracy) is top-notch. With SyncTrack, I no longer experience any problems with PayPal freezing my income. I highly recommend SyncTrack! 5 stars

shopberrybliss
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Synctrack replied December 26, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

December 22, 2022

The Customer service is amazing and helped me so much with every question i had about this app. I'm very happy with this app, i tried multiple apps before for syncing tracking numbers to PayPal but this is by far the best. I can recommend this App 100%!

Med-Watch™
Time spent using app: 10 months
Synctrack replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful holiday!

December 22, 2022

Best App to sync tracking numbers to Paypal and Stripe. I use this app for a long time and 100% Happy with it. The customer service is incredible! Always available to help and so kind

Med-Watch™
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Synctrack replied December 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

December 21, 2022

I needed some information during the setting, so I use the chat, I got reply quickly, they were very helpful, they solved my trouble and they even unlock some pro feature while I haven't pro plan. You should try it.

Zetafit
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Synctrack replied December 22, 2022

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

December 21, 2022

Support nhiệt tình quá trời luôn, mình fix vde xong quên rep mail, bạn ấy vẫn mail cho mình nhắc , tks all

Cordecar Store
Time spent using app: 8 days
Synctrack replied December 22, 2022

Cám ơn bạn đã review cho app! Phản hồi của bạn là động lực để Omega team phát triển thêm các tính năng app cũng như nâng cao chất lượng dịch vụ hỗ trợ khách hàng. Chúng mình rất mong sẽ tiếp tục được support bạn trong nhiều năm nữa với app Synctrack!

December 13, 2022

Synctrack is amazing! Their support is very good and fast! Tracy was very patient with me and answered every question that I had! We talked for an hour and now I almost know everything about the app! The app is super easy to use and an absolute MUST for everyone using PayPal! You might be thinking that you don't need this app right now if you didn't get any PayPal holds but trust you will regret it if you don't get it before the problems start happening. Of course, if you still get problems this app solves them for you quickly but always be prepared! Very low price for the amazing value you get back as well. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Thanks for everything Synctrack team!

marnetic
Greece
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Synctrack replied December 14, 2022

Hello! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!