Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 16, 2021

We sync our past order tracking numbers in just 2 clicks. really good and fast service. Customer support team is really good and helpfull.

K Smartwatch
Synctrack replied July 20, 2021

Hi K Smartwatch,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Have a good day!
Omega Team

July 16, 2021

It saved me and my team a lot of time. We don't have to worry about limitations in our paypal account. We have recently installed (one week) it but its very helpfull.

The Cosmetics Co
July 16, 2021

Synctrack does what it says! It's a very accesible app and they guide you through every step of the way. Paypal really appreciates that you have tracking number in every transaction

Gear Tech UK
July 16, 2021

Easy to use and fast to set up. It helped with my paypal account and having my customers receive their tracking numbers in a secure way.

Little Dreams UK
July 16, 2021

I highly recommend synctrack, its easy to use, great pricing and it gets the job done. Support is also good, mainly via facebook chat. Give it a try and you won't regret it

Buy Simple Store
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 16, 2021

Really easy to use. Good support and it does what it promise. Have been using it for a couple of weeks and once is set up, you don't have to do much. It gave me lot of time!

TheVorTech
July 16, 2021

Great app, easy to use and I don't have to worry about tracking numbers going into paypal. We are really happy with it. Highly recommend it

EngraverWorld
July 16, 2021

Great app, really easy to install and use! Their Customer support is really good! Been using it for a while and works well.

Wanda Supply
Edited July 11, 2021

Very good app fully automated nice dashboard and first few orders are in free plan. Awesome app thanks keep it up

Ladonna Cent
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 11, 2021

This app saved me a lot of time, and more importantly, I do not have to worry anymore about tracking numbers. Another great thing is that is free for starters, which means if you have up to 100 orders a month, you can use it for free. If I reach more than 100 orders monthly, I would be more than happy to switch to a paid plan.

OneOfMyPets