Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Auto sync tracking info to PayPal & Stripe

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

World Hogar

costumer service fast and efficient, they solved my problem in few minutes. i recommend this app
Good experience

Hello World Hogar!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

AstrolLight

Had 600 orders to add tracking to on PayPal as they are holding my money for 21 days. First try it seems easy.. If it continues then great. So far so good

Hi AstrolLight!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app.

If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

Papasplatz

Everything seems to be working very smoothly! If all trackings will be added this smooth in the future this app is a 6/5 stars :-)

Hi Papasplatz,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Anngy

good 完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。

November 24, 2021

你好 Anngy!

非常感谢您花时间给我们写评论。您坚定不移的支持是我们早上起床的原因,我们非常感谢您的评论。
如果我们可以做些什么来进一步帮助您,请告诉我们。

此致,
Kaylee - 欧米茄团队

T'EYES

very great app, saved me hours in labour of painstakingly having to enter all tracking myself and not screw it up. wish i had found it sooner

Hi T'EYES,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

Spencer Slider

Stella is just perfect, thank you so much for your help. very easy i recommend. simple quickly and sympathique

Hi Spencer Slider,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Stella, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

Lunastra

I was looking for a simple, great and efficient app to automatically sync all my tracking numbers with my PayPal account, and I must say that this app is beyond my expectations! I tried other apps before that didn’t work properly and were much more expensive. A huge thanks to Anna and Cong who helped me a lot to configure the app and took the time to support me. Definitely the best app to submit trackings to PayPal!

Hi Lunastra,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Anna and Cong to give them the recognition that they deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Wander Prints™

App load nhanh, giao diện thân thiện dễ hiểu với người dùng, Support phản hồi nhanh, nhiệt tình, thông tin đầy đủ

November 18, 2021

Hi Wander Prints™,

Omega Team xin gửi lời cám ơn chân thành nhất đến bạn vì đã tin tưởng sử dụng app và dịch vụ của bên mình. Sự tin tưởng của bạn đã góp phần lớn quyết định sự phát triển và thành công của team mình trong thời gian qua.
Nếu bạn gặp khó khăn gì trong quá trình sử dụng app, team support luôn sẵn sàng giải đáp mọi thắc mắc và hỗ trợ bạn nhanh nhất có thể.
Cảm ơn bạn một lần nữa.

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Feisar Consulting

They have a very easy to use interface. And the customer service was quick to respond and very helpful.

November 17, 2021

Hi Feisar Consulting,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Catholically

A++++ Works like a charm!!! Fast! Easy to set-up. Sync back your orders up to 360 days. In less than 5 minutes I've installed it, uploaded 40 paypal tracking to Paypal and not only saved me time but also helped me to recover all of my "frozen" revenues. Also a special mention to support which is fast and always available for any doubt or question!

November 12, 2021

Hi Catholically,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!

Kaylee - Omega team