Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

ShopEmie

So far so good. Using this to sync Shopify and Quickbooks. We have had a few sessions with Tony who has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is so kind, patient, and knowledgable and has taken the time to diligently help us through all of our needs.

Joy2b

Synder really helps us integrate all of our sales into Quickbooks so we can get a handle on our inventory, profits & full accounting. Highly recommend

2002FAQ

Great for all Shopify and other app transactions. Process all payments through one source and see them all in Quickbooks. Have been using Synder for a few years now and just recently added Shopify. All is great!

SaaS Design

Great for syncing Shopify transactions with pretty much any other app you can think of. Very user-friendly and nice to navigate. Highly recommended!

KROK

Great app! Very easy to use and most of all, VERY GOOD customer service, special thanks to Veronica who was very helpful. I used it to sync our accounts with Quickbooks and it was quick and easy.

Hattie Rex

This app is a game changer for any e-commerce company's accounting. It allows us to set up rules to assign classes and locations based on factors like e-commerce platform, payment method, SKU, etc. It can take some trial and error to get things set up for a more complex e-commerce business, but once its up and running, its smooth sailing! Saves my accoutning firm HOURS per client each month. Worth the money.

Amen Wardy ™️

I was initially skeptical as I wasn't sure if the app would work for me. Synder is a great app and their customer service is first-rate. Darya Kisel made every effort to walk me through the app and make sure it was set up and working properly making my decision to purchase much easier.

UK SCOTS LTD

Great app, was doing everything manually before I came across Synder. Will save you so much time. 100% would recommend.

Shop4Deals

Veronica was very professional and managed to deal with all my queries without any hesitation - fantastic service and knowledge of the product.

Tn Town