QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

Squidpoxy

This is by far the best sync app I've tried. Super user friendly and the staff is so helpful. I had a problem with tax code while importation and Yar was able to help me in the best way. Thank you so much!

Dutton Brown

Customer service is great! I had an issue with a transaction not properly importing and Helen was there to answer and solve my problem! It is super easy to get in contact with customer service.

GGV Eyewear

Synder has been a complete life saver for our business. In terms of automating the process between Shopify & Quickbooks I couldn't think of a tool which could do a better job. The smart rules option is super handy for country based tax codes and the customer service, in particular Pauline is very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend !

Kyan Cuisine

We love Synder! This is definitely the perfect app if you have a Shopify stores and want to optimize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Saves you a lot of time!

Curry on a Stik

I must thank Lizie and her staff at Synder. There staff straighten out many problems with Quickbooks and with out Synder I do not know what I would have done. I do recommend to use this company. It will save you time and aggravation.

Le Cadeau Français®

Synder is a huge time saver ! This is definitely the perfect tool if you run one or several Shopify stores and want to automize the accounting part of it into Quickbooks online. Basically, Synder will be able to do following tasks in bulk : create sales receipts in QBO, sync the Stripe payout and reconciliate both in Quickbooks in one-click. And it totally removes the hassle of accounting for Stripe fees, refunds or other e-commerce accounting specificts...

Big Love Baking Company

This app is what you need if you need detailed reconciliation with Shopify and Quickbooks. The basic connection does surface level importing, but this app helps categorize your products, shopify fees, and taxes.

Change Her Story

This app is a life saver! It helped me to get current and organized, now staying organized will be so much easier. Thank you for making my life easier!

Patrol Academy

This application has been very helpful in integrating Amazon with Quickbooks. It pulls in all transaction details into Quickbooks, and Ted also assisted with the Smart Rules to automate the assignment of the correct GL category I wanted based on the Description of the expense. Really surprised to receive help so late in the evening too - apparently they provide support 21/5. Thanks Ted!

Silly Dog Studios

I needed some help with a question with the app and Lizzie in support was so helpful in researching my issue and giving me great information about how the product works and what I did or didn't need to do. Makes it nice to know that the product has such good support behind it.

Previous 1 3 4