Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. december 2023

Synder makes integration between Quickbooks and Shopify a no brainer. So stoked to use this powerful program within my E-commerce Art Business.

The Wetzel Gallery
10 måneder bruger appen
5. december 2023

So far so good, still learning the features and functions but the app appears to be exactly what we were looking for.

Endo Direct
17. oktober 2023

I am a QBO user. Today was my 1st day using Synder. I chatted with Andrew today who was very patient while helping navigate through Synder. He was very helpful. I have a lot to learn, but if the customer service continues to be this good, I am sure I will learn a lot.

RAD Roller
16. juni 2023

A great app to help import sales transactions from various payment platforms. Also supports currency conversion as we have sales in two different currencies.

Chic Bubs
Australien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
2. december 2022

This app has had its up and downs (mostly user getting used to how it functions), the team at synder has always been quick to help and the app has only gotten better since using it. The integration between multiple platforms is a huge benefit.

menta sewing patterns
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
17. august 2023

Four stars for now just for their service team, but I anticipate this going to five once I've got my setup fully complete.

I am still in the setup and testing process with Synder but I have been getting great service from the chat team. Andrew, in particular, has been super helpful in getting me on the right path. The team is quick to respond, knowledgeable and follow up appropriately without me having to initiate. They stand by their product.

The Wakaya Group
5 måneder bruger appen
21. juni 2022

Once you get it figured out it works pretty well.. now and then there will be an issue with syncing but their help team works out alright.

Steamboat Art Museum Store
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
24. april 2022

Not only does this app sync my transactions from other marketplaces like Amazon and other payment systems like Paypal it also allows me to sync my Shopify Manual Orders with Quickbooks which saved me hours of reconciliation each month.

Zero Egg Count
12 måneder bruger appen
30. august 2022

Pretty happy with the app so far, it cleanly reconciles my transactions and all fees through shopify payments and paypal. There was a bit of a set up and if you're not familiar with bookeeping, you might need to make sure you set it up correctly. Only drawback so far is that it doesn't sync klarna payments.

WAWWA Ф
Storbritannien
9 måneder bruger appen
10. januar 2022

The app works well to sync all transactions from the different platforms into Quickbooks. PROS: Allows to pretty much fully automate accounting. CONS: Monthly transactions included in your package do not roll over to the next month. Also the setup time can be quite demanding depending on the number of platforms you need to sync inc.

Routine Probiotics for Women