QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

Tomb 45

These guys ROCK! The support is dead on. The configurations for different sales channels is not intuitive in some cases, but the support team has always been able to respond and/or fix any issues quickly. I used to book all revenue based on net deposits, now Synder books gross revenue and balances all the expenses associated with each sales channel in a clean easy way per settlement received. We also moved our inventory to QBO - Synder takes the orders made and keeps my QBO inventory as my source of truth for all sales channels. Still working through some issues, but the response has been good and so far, I'm happy we've chosen them.

Lynn & Liana Serveware

We migrated from Sage50 to QBO and we used snyder to import transactions into QBO and it worked great. I had a question and the chat was fast and Kiryl was able to answer my questions quickly. Great service.

Air Daddy

Had some trouble setting it up at first, but Tony really came through and the app is exactly what I needed to focus on sales and not stress about accounting.

JuNula

As a food producer who sells direct to consumers on Shopify as well as at farmers markets, we needed a solution to help reconcile online payments through Shopify as well as in-person payments using Square. Our strength is in creating and selling granola, not doing accounting. Synder solved our issues for us, helping us reconcile bank deposits with sales - as well as sorting sales taxes for a number of taxing entities. The Synder support team was great, too, helping us onboard quickly.

La Môme Bijou

very happy with this app. makes life really easy when using QBO. and the ladies from the support team are amazing. patient and the have all the answers. thanks Lizzie, Anastasia and Nataly. I recommend using Synder.

Lolablue Living

Thank you Oxy at Synder for your help with my Shopify issue. Thank you for help and speedy response.

What's Up Gran-Hola

I was new to the app and Tony was very helpful in getting me all set up with a plan that fit my company's needs. Great customer service

NewBeeDrone

I've been using the app for a few months now and it integrates really well with QB! Not only can I have multiple payment accounts automatically sync through Synder, but I also created categorization rules to automatically apply the right labels to each transaction. On top of that, Lizzie from the customer support team is responsive and actually helpful. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to automate their QB more.

Ativo Skincare Inc.

This app has saved us hours and hours of billable bookkeeper work. With the press of a button, all transactions can be synced to our QuickBooks from Shopify and other payment systems. Support has been phenomenal as well. There was an issue with one of our tax IDs showing incorrectly and they called us to get us to fix it. Highly recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

AyurPrana

I use this app to help me to automate energing sales and payment data from Shopify to Quickbooks Online regardless via the payment was from Shopify CC processing or PayPal. The application not only brings over the payment but it also creates a sales receipt in QBO and then I would match the payments to them. It also separates the payment processing fees so I can track that separately. I do see some issues where some products that I sell online get created twice in the product / service list in QBQ that I need to clean up and merge, but not sure if that is a Synder issue or a shopify issue.