QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

QuickBooks|Xero sync ‑ Synder

by CloudBusiness Inc

Automate QuickBooks and Xero bookkeeping

Alaska Arctic Tours LLC

This app is just too difficult to integrate. Straight out of the gate I got a password reset e-mail. Why reset? I never setup a password. Then an e-mail from the CEO. Then another to finish integration. That's what I've been trying to do!!!! Tony Bondar did not help. Uninstalling !!!!

AlaskaChaga

This company has shady business practices. I signed up for the monthly plan and was hit with the annual charge on my AMEX. When I e-mailed customer support just a few days after the charge to ask what was going on, I was told all sales are final. I was eventually offered an additional 20% off of the annual plan fee. Somehow they had a no refund policy but they are able to fractionally credit back my account instead of switching it over to a monthly plan like I originally signed up for. This is something you would would expect at a night market in a third world location. I mentioned to Shopify upon uninstalling that they should investigate this app and remove it from their app store. We use Shopify because it is an excellent product with top notch customer service and we expect the same from the apps being offered on its App Store. TL;DR: A massive disapointment and a waste of $400 that the company refuses to return but will continue to "negotiate" on.

February 2, 2021

Hello Michael,
We are sorry for the situation. Synder indeed has monthly and yearly pricing, however the amount you are going to be charged depends on the plan you manually select on the billing page, on the yearly plans tab it indicates the exact amount you are going to be charged for before you complete the payment. Synder has an absolutely free trial with no credit card required, therefore our FAQ page and Terms and Conditions state that once you subscribe to a paid plan the charge is non-refundable. Being a solution with more than 1000 reviews on QuickBooks marketplace, we pay a lot of attention to communication with our customers keeping it as transparent as possible.
Our representative contacted you to find the best solution, so that you could continue using Synder without any negative experience on the background. So we are glad to see you back!