Synder

Easy tax reports, accounting and analytics for your store

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

little buddy studio

Works well and has a small but simple learning curve. Highly recommended to sync with Shopify. Although slightly more expensive than some other apps, this one is well worth the extra cost. It has helped make our accounting more simple.

Routine Probiotics for Women

The app works well to sync all transactions from the different platforms into Quickbooks. PROS: Allows to pretty much fully automate accounting. CONS: Monthly transactions included in your package do not roll over to the next month. Also the setup time can be quite demanding depending on the number of platforms you need to sync inc.

QS Components

Using this app to sync our E-Commerce stores with QBO. The customer support has been very very helpful. So far very pleased with the app.

COMMUTER VAN CONVERSIONS and More

This is exactly what i was looking for, I cant wait to start using this app to help streamline my business. Customer service has been great and Vita has been very tentative to our needs.

TRADE-X Distribution

The app helps a lot with seamless workflow integration. Once you are done with the initial set-up (e.g. linking your platforms where Snyder's customer service is top notch support), everything is just automated - a true time saver!

Atmosphere Threesixty

Love how this app allows me to integrate so many payment platforms. I was a little confused how to setup the account, so I reached out to customer support for help. Ted was amazing! He was patient and guided me step-by-step to a successful setup!