QuickBooks, Xero sync ‑ Synder

Auto-post Sales, Fees and Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

From $13.88/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Steamboat Art Museum Store

Once you get it figured out it works pretty well.. now and then there will be an issue with syncing but their help team works out alright.

Zero Egg Count

Not only does this app sync my transactions from other marketplaces like Amazon and other payment systems like Paypal it also allows me to sync my Shopify Manual Orders with Quickbooks which saved me hours of reconciliation each month.

Little Kinfolk Boutique

Synder is great. What makes it great is the customer service. Syncing transactions across platforms is a bit of a daunting task, but Tina made it easy for me and my company. The only downside of the app is that it does not allow for push data from QBO to my marketplace apps (such as shopify). When you are trying to manage a large complex inventory you need to be able have QBO speak to the marketplace when new inventory has been purchased so it knows to restock. We actually solved this using another app that was free. But unlike other apps like A2X this app allows me to utilize QBO's built in inventory product costing which allows us to get accurate cost of goods sold reporting. Other apps like A2X require that you manually update the cost of goods sold in their system. When you are managing an inventory of hundreds of parts that change all the time this is a non-starter. Synder is the only product we have found that is reliable and has excellent customer service.

little buddy studio

Works well and has a small but simple learning curve. Highly recommended to sync with Shopify. Although slightly more expensive than some other apps, this one is well worth the extra cost. It has helped make our accounting more simple.

Routine Probiotics for Women

The app works well to sync all transactions from the different platforms into Quickbooks. PROS: Allows to pretty much fully automate accounting. CONS: Monthly transactions included in your package do not roll over to the next month. Also the setup time can be quite demanding depending on the number of platforms you need to sync inc.

QS Components

Using this app to sync our E-Commerce stores with QBO. The customer support has been very very helpful. So far very pleased with the app.

COMMUTER VAN CONVERSIONS and More

This is exactly what i was looking for, I cant wait to start using this app to help streamline my business. Customer service has been great and Vita has been very tentative to our needs.

TRADE-X Distribution

The app helps a lot with seamless workflow integration. Once you are done with the initial set-up (e.g. linking your platforms where Snyder's customer service is top notch support), everything is just automated - a true time saver!

Atmosphere Threesixty

Love how this app allows me to integrate so many payment platforms. I was a little confused how to setup the account, so I reached out to customer support for help. Ted was amazing! He was patient and guided me step-by-step to a successful setup!