Synder accounting

Synder accounting

by CloudBusiness Inc

Easy accounting for e-commerce

KROK

Great app! Very easy to use and most of all, VERY GOOD customer service, special thanks to Veronica who was very helpful. I used it to sync our accounts with Quickbooks and it was quick and easy.

Hattie Rex

This app is a game changer for any e-commerce company's accounting. It allows us to set up rules to assign classes and locations based on factors like e-commerce platform, payment method, SKU, etc. It can take some trial and error to get things set up for a more complex e-commerce business, but once its up and running, its smooth sailing! Saves my accoutning firm HOURS per client each month. Worth the money.

Amen Wardy ™️

I was initially skeptical as I wasn't sure if the app would work for me. Synder is a great app and their customer service is first-rate. Darya Kisel made every effort to walk me through the app and make sure it was set up and working properly making my decision to purchase much easier.

UK SCOTS LTD

Great app, was doing everything manually before I came across Synder. Will save you so much time. 100% would recommend.

Shop4Deals

Veronica was very professional and managed to deal with all my queries without any hesitation - fantastic service and knowledge of the product.

Tn Town

Maple Airbrush Supplies

This is an amazing App...I was using a different app that just synced between Shopify and QBO it worked, but no where near this level. No more manual deposits, figuring out returns or changes on orders, fees and taxes PST/GST/HST (Canadian) all taken care of. Super easy set up, great communication with the developer, they even followed up to make sure everything was good. They were open to a suggestion to interrogate with a different payment provider (retail) and are looking into integrating with them. My only regret is not finding this app earlier! The past month has been a breeze, reconciliation was insanely quick!

WebOrange.com

One of the best apps to sync Shopify orders/payments with QuickBooks. Been using it for 2 months now and I am extremely happy with their support and the system.

Pizza Eaters

Recently started using this app to sync all transactions into Quickbooks. It's fast and works seamlessly. Definitely recommend.

Sunja Link Body Shoppe

Synder is a great app that covered all the bases in terms of my Shopify Quickbooks integration: Shopify Payments, Payouts, PayPal, Gift Cards and Canadian Tax rules all sync perfectly. Ted and James were invaluable in getting me setup properly. I am excited to save a whole bunch of time! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9