QuickBooks, Xero sync ‑ Synder

Auto-post Sales, Fees and Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

From $13.88/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MacKinnon Watches

Used this app to integrate with Quickbooks. Needed to transfer all PayPal transactions to Quickbooks and it worked great with Synder. Definitely worth it.

YaYaEcoDesign

Easy way to record all the transactions in accounting software. Customer support if fast and efficient. I wish they added more transactions per plan.

Giraffe Cocktails

Great, once set-up it's easy to use. Support are also very helpful. Definitely recommend for any business

The Riviera Towel Company

We use Sunder to sync our Shopify POS, Ecom and QB Wholesale invoices through Synder, Unlike other platforms, they provided us with great support and online training to get us up and running.

Stocking Riot

Location Australia

There is a guided set-up to get you started easily. Once that was in place I had a few questions which were answered quickly with simple and workable suggestions. I spent a few hours on the set-up and getting to know it because I wanted to understand the detail. Immediately the time savings were apparent and I no longer feel that I would need to hire a bookkeeper or dedicate a day (or more) a month to bookkeeping myself.

Archer and Olive

Synder has helped reduce manual works of entering sales from Shopify. and Tina is great support who is always available to help

Evan Alexander Grooming

I used this app to integrate Shopify, Paypal, Amazon, and Stripe. Customer service has been phenomenal. Customer service will call you back from a missed call and schedule video calls if needed in a timely manner.

Trixie & Milo

This has made syncing inventory with QB really easy. I can't believe I use to do this manually. The Synder team is always available via chat really quickly to help with set up. Thanks Vita for your patience for helping me get set up!

GooseWaddle®

This app has made pushing Shopify orders into Quickbooks online. We love it! Highly recommend to anyone using these apps.

Protectapole

accounting made easy and stress free. worth every penny. easy to set up and great follow up support available

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15